1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

simodified whelen mod

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by NWO-Connor, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NWO-Connor

NWO-Connor Guest

anyone tried this out yet? it's awsome!!! simodified.com

2. jecski

jecski Well-Known Member

Yep, had the bata and just installed the hew mod. I wish they had more cars, but Trucknut (Tucknut.net) has some and is working on more. He does awsome work. Masgrafx (MasGrafx Racing :: Committed to the Sim Community) racing has some fictionals also.

You should try Simmod's modified tracks. They have more grip and are updated. Martinsville, Jennerstown, and Thompson.

I live in Connecticut so yes, Modifieds are awsome!

3. Batman1138

Batman1138 Well-Known Member

and let's not forget that Joey Lagano is from Connecticut, and he can drive!

4. Mike24

Mike24 Well-Known Member

This mod is awesome! Being from CT, I've seen my share of Modified races and have been waiting for a mod of this caliber to be released.

5. AJones11

AJones11 Well-Known Member

Freakin Awesome. Nuff' said.

6. jecski

jecski Well-Known Member

Yep, like I sead this is a awsome mod. With new cars coming out and the Modified tracks it will only get better.

Oh, btw, Joey Lango is a very talanted driver, but Ithink Gibbs hav as much to do with his success as his skills. The Bush East series has a lot of teams that can compete with all those $$$$$.

7. Pap

Pap New Member

You can get more tracks at BullRing Downloads . I love the mod and as more tracks come out it can't get nothing but better

8. KANGA

KANGA Active Member

masgrafx has a track Spencer Speedway, flat half mile track that runs nascar modifieds. not sure if the track has the data to support mod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.