1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SNG Winston Cup 03-05 Mod Animated Gear Shift

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by goose814, Mar 4, 2020.

1. goose814

goose814 Member

I just installed this mod and, of course, like the rest of Splash n Go mods it looks fantastic. However, in the in-car view, the gear shift selector doesn't move as you shift through the gears. After playing with the mod for a little bit I found out that the Chevy cars have animated gear shifts but the Fords, Dodges, and Pontiacs do not. This applies to all four versions of the mod (2003WC, 20004NCS, 2005NCS, & 2003BGN).

I looked through the files of the mod but nothing really jumped out at me so I was thinking it was built into the mod that way and that the three classes of cars without animated shifters were somehow overlooked. If anyone else who may have a better understanding of the workings of it has any ideas, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.