48da.jpg
48db.jpg
48c.jpg
48cb.jpg

Last edited:

TrackTalk

Lurker
Reaction score
Phantom17, your collection paintwork and skills are awesome! I have a interest in the 3D Nascar modeling. Currently I have rendered 2 cars in CC Illustrator via a Mac. I am curious to go to the next level and attempt this 3D modeling. Is this solely PC based and what 3D program are you using? Any light you can shed would be greatly appreciated.

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Wondered what this would look like on a Mustang
Temp - SNG
Bases - Me
Logos - Me, google, Alan Harkleroad
Numbers - Me, BER
Conting - google, Alan Harkleroad
B-Pillar logos - Fosterick
Renders - Garrett1127
View attachment 121322 View attachment 121321
Sooooo the paint scheme Jeff could've won the 2014 championship in, driven by the guy that kept him out of the Championship 4....not sure how I feel about this one :p

phantom17

SRD Member
Reaction score
Phantom17, your collection paintwork and skills are awesome! I have a interest in the 3D Nascar modeling. Currently I have rendered 2 cars in CC Illustrator via a Mac. I am curious to go to the next level and attempt this 3D modeling. Is this solely PC based and what 3D program are you using? Any light you can shed would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, I just paint the cars for modeling I would follow Dave O, SROCosmin of Spash and Go Graphics, Rouge and Smoke OR, as for rendering the cars are rendered in a progam called 3DS Max which I believe the models are also created in. you should be able to find tutorials on youtube. Good luck

TrackTalk

Lurker
Reaction score
Thanks, I just paint the cars for modeling I would follow Dave O, SROCosmin of Spash and Go Graphics, Rouge and Smoke OR, as for rendering the cars are rendered in a progam called 3DS Max which I believe the models are also created in. you should be able to find tutorials on youtube. Good luck
Thank you for your response and I will check out 3DS Max tutorials.