5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Some cars I painted recently

Ben Horton

Horton Designs | SRD Crew Painter
SRD Member
Reaction score
Great job on the Tide Pods car! I painted it for iRacing and it was definitely a challenge!

phantom17

SRD Member
Reaction score
Great job on the Tide Pods car! I painted it for iRacing and it was definitely a challenge!
Thanks Ben there is definitely a lot of subtle details in this one. Then when you finally get the base done there's that damn trunk, lol

phantom17

SRD Member
Reaction score
NDM_TFOX_DAY_NCS_GARAGEOPEN_07FEB2020-26-780x520.jpg
Temp - SNG
Bases - Me
Logos - Me, google, Alan Harkleroad
Numbers - Me, BER
Conting - google, Alan Harkleroad
B-Pillar logos - Fosterick
Renders - Garrett1127
Think I have to tone down the pink and purple alittle? I have to put on the the new temp BER released today.
48b.jpg
48a.jpg
48c.jpg

Last edited:

phantom17

SRD Member
Reaction score
My initial thought was 'Holy sh*t, someone attempted that 51 car', but damn it looks good.
Thanks it was the only car left to complete the STUNOD community Daytona set being released today. So I whipped it up last night all the design elements are there just not exactly the same but only having 1 night to work on it and having to make everything myself I'm pretty happy with it.

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks it was the only car left to complete the STUNOD community Daytona set being released today. So I whipped it up last night all the design elements are there just not exactly the same but only having 1 night to work on it and having to make everything myself I'm pretty happy with it.
Tom was telling me that the only car not done for the set was the 51, and kind of hinted it would have been left off as it looked like such a pain. Good to see that it was not only attempted, but actually looks pretty good!