1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Someone mod game for me?

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by Downnice, May 16, 2018.

1. Downnice

Downnice New Member

I apologize for asking about this but outside of downloading mods that work with the base nr2003 such as the 2001-2007 cars along with some tracks, I simply am terrible at installing mods to the point of breaking the game and having to reinstall it. Cup90, Cup200, any busch series or truck mod I can not get it too work and I have watched guides on how to install it but I not being good at modding any game in general can not figure out how to work it. I have seen other people where they have multiple series set up and can easily switch between them on the main menu.

This results in me asking this. my email is downnice@gmx.com and if anyone is interested I will email the base game to you with the mods I want installed and then you send the game back all modded up. If anyone would do this for me I would be really grateful for the fact that someone would take the time out of their day to help me because I know what I am even asking is really pathetic.

2. 123456789colton

123456789colton Well-Known Member

Did you install the patches for the game (in order!) before installing mods? Do you use the no cd patch as well, or do you use the game cd?

3. badhairday

badhairday Well-Known Member

Did you actually install the project wildfire gns mod, cts mod and cup series damage mods.
    Because depending on what physics mod you wish to use i think you need those base mods in your game.

4. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

I have actually never needed the PWF mods for NR2003 myself.

5. badhairday

badhairday Well-Known Member

That will be my mistake then.
    I was more thinking out loud than actually thinking,i think.

Last edited: May 17, 2018