0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Something strange in PS 2

nassau

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hi.
I have been using PS2 for sometime now, no problems at all.
Now this has started happening. When i use the paint can for the first layer
it does not completely fill the body shape. ( i tried to upload a picture but can not
compress enough) what i get is a partial fill with the check around the edges.
I have tried different things with saturation, opacity, and the like.
If any one can help i would really appreciate it.

TColeman12

#RoarBeforeThe24
SRD Member
Reaction score
Upload a picture to another site and direct link it here.

nassau

SRD Member
Reaction score
Sorry to be a idiot. But i don't know where to upload too.
I will be away from home for a week, so it will be next Wednesday before i can reply.
Thank you HMS88

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
Sorry to be a idiot. But i don't know where to upload too.
I will be away from home for a week, so it will be next Wednesday before i can reply.
Thank you HMS88
You've never heard of photobucket or any other picture hosting site on the internet?

nassau

SRD Member
Reaction score
Morning, MattyO.
Heard of them ,never used them and did not think of them.(hence the idiot) Will do so next week
when i am back. Just on the the way to the train station.

nassau

SRD Member
Reaction score
OK here is the example of the type of thing that is happening. As you can see the
template is not filling in correctly. I have tried all i can see but with no luck.
When i have painted before and used the paint bucket, all the base colour is filled
with no gaps or ragged patches. I really would appreciate some help. As i am starting to think
of next season cars.
Cheers.

Attachments

TColeman12

#RoarBeforeThe24
SRD Member
Reaction score
OK here is the example of the type of thing that is happening. As you can see the
template is not filling in correctly. I have tried all i can see but with no luck.
When i have painted before and used the paint bucket, all the base colour is filled
with no gaps or ragged patches. I really would appreciate some help. As i am starting to think
of next season cars.
Cheers.
Did you mean to color the roof flaps or is that what happened when you tried to paint the rest. If so, then, you don't have the base paint layer selected.

nassau

SRD Member
Reaction score
What i have been doing up until now, is using the paint bucket to completely fill the base.
Then adding designs over the top. But now i can not get the base layer to fill at all, just as shown.

TColeman12

#RoarBeforeThe24
SRD Member
Reaction score
What i have been doing up until now, is using the paint bucket to completely fill the base.
Then adding designs over the top. But now i can not get the base layer to fill at all, just as shown.
Where on the template did you click to attempt to fill the base? That'll answer my question above. If that's not it, then I'll think about it some more.

nassau

SRD Member
Reaction score
In the drop down menu i have the eye for base colour showing,Metallic layer off and full window showing.
But that is all i ever shown before and not had this happening.

pimmy

SRD Member
Reaction score
Make the mask layer invisible, select the base colour layer, use the colour changer tool (not flood fill) to change the base colour.

nassau

SRD Member
Reaction score
No luck there pimmy. The templates are from BIG EVIL Can you suggest some place for them please.