1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

**Spoilers** Avengers Endgame

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by TheOutlaw1272, Apr 27, 2019.

1. TheOutlaw1272

TheOutlaw1272 No, you're breathtaking.

Okay let’s try this again. Just decided to recreate this thread because the original thread was put in the paint section. Honest mistake.

If you can't tell be the title already, this thread will have a ton of spoilers from Avengers Endgame. If you have not seen it already and want to avoid spoilers at all cost, I suggest you leave.

Okay! Well I have a lot to say about the movie. It is a really good swan song to the Avengers. I personally saw all the Avengers movies in the theaters and a cherished them all. I think that this is a great sendoff. Now, of course there is a ton of continuity from all the other MCU films, and of course they used that for a lot of the humor. What is a Marvel movie without that trademark MCU humor? Greatest example of this is when Thor did the thing he did not do in Infinity War. Aim for the head. The whole theater was laughing out loud at the taco scene. On another note, when that scene came where Clint (Hawkeye) and Natasha (Black Widow) went to get the Soul Stone, I immediately wanted Clint to live, on grounds that he has a lot more to lose than Natasha does. (He has a family, obviously) The final battle was epic, it was a great buildup from the very beginning. I was worried that they would use Captain Marvel as a trump card (well, she did destroy that ship in order to turn the tides of the battle), but the Russo brothers were better than this, and thus, we got an epic battle. There were struggles, but victory came in the end, although we sadly lost Tony Stark in the process. Happy to see Steve Rogers ultimately lived the life that he always wanted, and so we had a satisfying end to the movie. I loved it, and I would definitely watch it again. I even shed a few tears along the way.

What are your thoughts? What are your likes? Dislikes? Also, please post some memes if you'd like.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2019
  2. MrDude68

MrDude68 Occasional Backwards Driver

I'm skipping this film (for reasons...) and have already read the spoilers. Did you guys think it was worth the 3-hour watch?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  3. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

I'm not sure why Marvel renamed it Endgame after it originally being Infinity War Part II. It was obvious that Infinity War was going to have a serious downer ending with another movie coming so soon, so I don't understand the name change.

Plot holes (and confusion) aside, I loved the movie. It worked excellently as narrative, bringing some minor parts of previous storylines back together. I was extremely satisfied. I've seen in 3 times (once early, once Thursday night, once Friday night/Saturday morning in true IMAX) and I'll probably see it a few more times. I have AMC A-List so it's not costing me anything to see it more.

Also, seeing it in theaters is worth the audience reaction alone.

4. TheOutlaw1272

The audience around me loved it. When literally everyone assembled, the whole audience just applauded. Except for this girl who sat 2 seats to my left, who was on her phone for like half the movie.

5. TheOutlaw1272

Because this was originally posted in the paint thread:

E0768076-807A-43AA-A028-B200324C67B3.png

6. GambitJon

GambitJon #VeganRush

I like the movie overall but for god sakes was the battle stupid at parts. (Mostly when the female teamed up cause it made no sense and hulk dabbing made me went to off myself )

7. TheOutlaw1272

Who cares about those parts when the Cap does have America’s ass.

starscream24 likes this.