12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

SRD Cup Series Reboot?

db512

2011 SRD Cup Series Champion
SRD Member
Reaction score
As long as I don't lose my team's Daytona 500 win... I'm good lol :p
Yea probably going to wipe out any records for the attempted 2019 season and start fresh. Nice try though!!!:D

at01

SRD Member
Reaction score
Torres racing is ready to debut in this reboot.

KnightHoarder

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm all for joining the Cup Series reboot with Xtreme Motorsports if the reboot is still going on.

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen much activity from him in a while; if y'all want this started back up, it may require someone more active in the community.

Chowda17

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen much activity from him in a while; if y'all want this started back up, it may require someone more active in the community.
I know personally I'm not that guy to run it, but I still maintain I'd love to see it run.

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
That seems to be true of all the SRD leagues, except for the Late Model Challenge. No knock on anyone running these, life happens.

JBlanford74

FFGFYG
SRD Member
Reaction score
I guess the question would be...how hard is it to run and what would a person need?

No1JGfan

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I guess the question would be...how hard is it to run and what would a person need?
As the one that runs the aformentioned Late Model Challenge... it's harder than you think, especially when life gets in the way. I deliberately made the races shorter and they still take up to 2 hours to complete. Granted I throw in the double-file restart element which consumes a lot of extra time. But even then it's still difficult to actually sit down and find the time to run a full race weekend

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
SRD Member
Reaction score
For me to do a proper Xfinity weekend, I figure 7-9 hours. The race would be about an hour and a half, then time for the stats, screenshots, graphics, brings you to 3 hours. An hour on qualifying and setting up the race lineup. Another hour on practices. A couple of hours on prep work. And all that is a minimum. A race with more cautions would extend that time.