Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

SRD CWS Offline League Silly Season Thread

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sorry, y’all I have been working doubles for the past few days, including today. I’m off tomorrow so we’re going to run a condensed weekend with Practice and Qualifying coming around 11 am EST and the race starting around noon EST

Evolution9

Just Be Yourself Dont Care What Other Thinks!
SRD Member
Reaction score
PitBull Motorsport To Switch To Dodge After This Season:"PBM had press release today that Toyota will no longer support the team after this season.Dodge spokesman had discuss that they are welcoming PBM as their roster for 2019 season."

Cutch22

That Pittsburgh Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Gray Adds 2 sponsors, Announces Number for 2019
----------------------------------------------------

BHR Headquarters / Baton Rouge, LA

As we inch closer and closer to the 2019 season, newly announced BHR driver, Brett Gray met with local and industry media members at the team's headquarters to unveil the number that he will be running for his rookie season, as well as two additional sponsors that will be joining the fold. Gray, announced alongside team owner Brendon Hancock, that he would be running the #22 truck for 2019, and would be bringing along Ariat Workwear and Primanti Bros as sponsors along with the previously announced First Energy. Gray added "After we added First Energy for the 2019 season, Ariat contacted us and expressed interest in joining the team for 2019. Ariat already supplies workwear to many First Energy employees, so they felt they'd be a great fit at the BHR Team. We've got something cooking for them later this year on a truck." Also joining the fold was local restaurant Primanti Bros, leading credence to Gray's statement when he was announced as a driver that he'd find a way to "Put fries and slaw a truck in 2019". Primanti's will continue to serve as an associate sponsor for Gray's trucks in 2019, but he did not leave out the possibility of them being a primary at some point as well.

Evolution9

SRD Member
Reaction score
PitBull Motorsports Looking For Drivers For 2019:"We are currently looking for new drivers to join the team for the SRD Trucks program,if you are new an interested driving truck for us let me know number is your pick and we will be running dodge."

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
Are you guys keeping a posting limit for members for the 2019 season?
For Truck and National Series, no there's no post limit. Anyone, regardless of number of posts, can join. Only Cup Series have a posting limit applied to its drivers: For debutants in Cup, you had to have a minimum 500 posts in this forum OR participate in either Truck/National Series in the previous season

Reza Maulana

SRD Member
Reaction score
Reza Maulana Racing Looking for Potential Drivers in the 2019 Season

With the silly season expected to officially start tomorrow after the season finale in Homestead, there isn't going to be a long break for the people working at Reza Maulana Racing as they're preparing themselves for the new season. With the team confirmed to expand in 2019, team owner Maulana is hopeful that the surprisingly strong performance for the Indonesian outfit this season will attract potential new drivers to the team.

"Let's be honest, we still haven't received any potential interest from someone to drive in the second RMR seat. But I'm hopeful that there will be someone that will be interested with a drive in the team. It's still very early in the silly season after all, so I'm definitely looking forward to see how the silly season will shape up. We did have a fleet of very fast Chevrolet Silverado's this season and I believe that it will help us increase our chance of getting a new driver in 2019.

Although, I should admit that I am really hoping that the driver that will drove the second RMR Silverado in 2019 will be someone that will run the Truck Series season full-time. I would love to have a rookie in our team to prepare them for their SRD Series future, but if you're a SRD Series veteran looking for a ride, then we can give you a chance too. I'll give the chance for our driver to determine the car number that he/she wants and the sponsor for the second team is very likely going to come from the driver themselves, although I think that I may need ask Matt to reserve the #03 in case if our second driver ultimately chose to not run their own number."

When he got asked as to why number "03", Maulana said, with a smile on his face: "Oh, it's a Japanese numbering wordplay pun that I found the other day. I found out that one of the ways to say "0" in Japanese is "re", and "3" can be said as "za" in Japanese. Combine 0 and 3 together, and you got 03, or "reza", my front name." :D

The Indonesian had previously confirmed that he will be running the #98 Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure Chevrolet for the 2019 SRD Truck Series season and is looking for a 2019 SRD National Series seat. Rumors have surfaced that Maulana had already signed a contract with one of the National Series' teams to drive full-time for his National Series rookie campaign, but he declined to give a comment about it.

Feel free to PM Maulana at @Reza Maulana if you're interested with a chance to drive with the team for the 2019 season.

Last edited:

Evolution9

SRD Member
Reaction score
PitBull Motorsports Sign A Driver For 2019:"Here at PBM shop owner Josh Hawkins came out for a press release for second driver for the team,he said"Hello an welcome to the shop area for PBM for past season of 2018 we been working on finding a driver that would run for us in 2019.So the name of second driver will be Caleb Farrell which he will be driving #67 for us next season.As me and Caleb made deal on number a sponsors had called me up and ask to sponsor this rookie so what would go well at the shop? Well of course food we welcome Five Guys to the #67 team and a secondary sponsor Funimation we want thank them for coming on board with us to be able run second truck for the team.Now as for me I will run part time for my team with same number and possible different sponsors which announce later date."

We are also looking for driver do part time with me in #11 and at least one more driver to have 3 truck team so if you interested anyone of them please let me know thanks!

aRKey Designs

SRD Member
Reaction score
Big news swaps over the big pond from Germany. The team of Victory Lane Racing will get a complete shake up. Here are the fast facts from today'S press conference from Chemnitz, Saxony:

- expand to 2 teams with adding female power (Drivers: Robert Kurz and Nelli Felker)
- team is changing numbers, goes to the #88 for Felker and dropps the #32 to go to the #89 for Kurz
- all 3 main sponsors will left the team (Nescafé, google and H&M)
- new sponsors for the #88 will be Bailey's irish cream; zooplus; bounty
- the #89 will get a special livery for the hole year, that will be announced soon.

Reza Maulana

SRD Member
Reaction score
Reza Maulana of Reza Maulana Racing reacts of the news that VLR is going to field a female driver in 2019:

"I'm excited with this news. I believe Nelli would be the first female driver to ever compete in the SRD Truck Series, so I'm excited to see how she will perform over the course of the 2019 season. This should help improve the series' diversity too, considering last year we had a record of 7 non-US drivers and we also had several non-US teams like VLR and my RMR team. Let's hope she can shock the racing world like defending Supersport 300 champion Ana Carrasco did in 2018."

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Everett Lintz looking for ride in 2019 Super Truck Series competiton
Lintz Announced today that he is seeking a seat in the 2019 Truck Series to compete for ROTY. Looking to preferable run Chevrolet with the number 87 on the sides. Any interested parties should contact him via @thedude1987

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Joyce and Joyce Racing will not return to SRD SuperTruck competition in 2019. All assets will be sold off to other Chevrolet teams.

aRKey Designs

SRD Member
Reaction score
new press release from VLR from the main quater in Chemnitz Germany:

Nelli Felker who supposed to drive the #88 Bailey's/Zooplus/Bountys Ford F150 and become the first female driver in this series has broken her leg and so she is not able to run in this series, so the #88 team is shut down. The sponsors will remain as B-Pillar sponsors on the truck of Robert Kurz.
She can't register here, because we live together and so she will be shown with the same IP as me, so the system will see it as a multiple account and delete just after registration.

30 years ago, on the 9th November 1989 the Berlin Wall has fallen. To honor this huge Act of Peace (and to show a middlefinger to Trumps plans on building a wall to the border of Mexico) Robert Kurz will drive this paintscheme with some old GDR Companies that still exists for the hole year.

Here comes the #89 East German Products F150 driven by Robert Kurz (additional shots will be released soon!)

89 DDR.jpg