1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SRD CWS Offline League Silly Season Thread

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by jgegner, Oct 27, 2013.

1. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Gee, y'all look pretty good here this year.

Be a shame

If some former Cup driver

came in and spoiled things.

2. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

Hooper Back In Part-Time Effort For OPP:
    After retiring from full-time racing in SRD's NASCAR series in February, it was today announced that 2015 SRD Cup Series champion John Hooper, Sr. would be joining Matt Wichelman behind the wheel of the #10 GameStop Ford F-150 for a select amount of races in 2019. Not many details were given yet for this pairing but we do know Wichelman will be behind the wheel when the SRD SuperTruck Series returns at Daytona.

BrendonH12 and Reza Maulana like this.
  3. Reza Maulana

Reza Maulana SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman

RMR reveals Tyler Jennings' schemes for 2019

Earlier today in an online reveal, RMR reveals the three schemes that Tyler Jennings will run in the 2019 SRD SuperTruck Series season. Jennings' long-time backer Lowes Foods will sponsor Jennings for 7 races, while National Stuttering Association and Vodafone will sponsor the #44 team for 6 and 3 races respectively.

(Credits to The Mod Squad for the renders)
    Team 44 Lowes Foods.jpg
    Team 44 NSA.jpg
    Team 44 Vodafone.jpg

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  4. MWick4

Ok guys, we're up to 29 drivers so far (27 confirmed). If you haven't signed up already go ahead and do that. Lets aim for in the 30s! If you haven't competed in an SRD league before come and try it out!

BrendonH12 and Reza Maulana like this.
  5. canadienhits

Well, I was getting ready for the next IndyCar race, and Matt comes up to me and says "Would you like to run some truck races for us?" Well, I couldn't say "no" to Matt. He's done some great stuff with OPP lately, so I said "yea, sure, anything to help." We've got a great sponsor in GameStop and I'm looking forward to driving against some of these up and comers.

6. Devin41

Devin41 I wanna go fast!

Be a shame if another former Cup driver came out of retirement so spoil some things as well. :rolleyes:

7. Devin41

Devin41 I wanna go fast!

MAHONEY SIGNS WITH DK MOTORSPORTS
    Devin Mahoney has agreed to terms with Chevrolet-backed team DK Motorsports. The 26 year old from the outskirts of Salt Lake City, Utah is a former winner in the SRD Cup Series, SRD National Series, and competed for one season in the SRD IndyCar Series but will begin his first foray into the SRD SuperTruck Series in 2019.
    "I'm excited to be back racing again. I took a few years off and relaxed for a bit and did some regional short track racing out west but when I saw that John Hooper was coming out of retirement and running the trucks, I decided I couldn't let him have all the fun and decided to throw my hat in the ring."

Mahoney was heavily courted by multiple teams and manufacturers as his options remained open earlier this week.
    "When I announced I was coming back, I left all options on the table from starting my own team or joining an established team. We had representatives from a few different teams contact us about joining them and had all four manufacturers show interest in us starting a team with them. I didn't want to do too much work so we decided to join DK Motorsports shortly after team owner Dakota Caudill contacted me and expressed interest in having me join his team. I couldn't be more excited to join him and Ben Thomas as teammates. All of this wouldn't be possible without my sponsors Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine and country music superstar Jason Aldean coming on board to join DK Motorsports sponsors ISM Connect, Monster Energy, NAPA Auto Parts, and Allegiant Air on the #41 Chevrolet Silverado. The truck looks absolutely amazing and I can't wait to get this season underway and contend for wins and hopefully a championship."
    41 ostm truck.jpg

8. canadienhits

I'll see y'all at Rockingham. You'd better bring your lunches.

9. KnightHoarder

KnightHoarder Well-Known Member

DK Motorsports tabs Devin Mahoney to drive a 3rd Truck

Team Owner Dakota Caudill was happy to announce the signing of Devin Mahoney to drive a 3rd DK Motorsports truck for the 2019 season. "When I announced my intentions of my team returning, I felt ready to expand from a single truck team to either a 2 truck team or 3 truck team. The fact that Devin was a free agent, the timing was just right to bring him on board for the season! I'm excited as a team owner to have 2 drivers to try and bring home a drivers title in this series as I try to bring home an Owner's Championship just like I am trying to do in the National Series with my team. To have a former Cup driver on my team will be beneficial not only to myself but Ben as he runs for Rookie of the Year. I feel better than ever at my team's capability to win a lot of races and compete for the championship. Daytona can't get here soon enough for all of us at DK Motorsports!!"

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  10. MWick4

As of right now I am setting the deadline for flats to Tuesday April 30th with plans to start the season either Friday or Saturday May 3rd or 4th. Please don’t wait until the deadline getting your flats in.

11. MWick4

Also if you are yet to sign up please go ahead and do that. Right now we are at the max field from 2018 but I’d love to have more! @Tetronix looking at you:p. Also @BrendonH12 Brett Gray still needs to get signed up. Let’s have a good 2019 guys!

12. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

Shoot, I totally forgot about the signups thread, will get that done when I get home from school.

Reza Maulana likes this.
  13. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 Duck Dynasty

SMR Reveals Tim Kunkel's 2019 Scheme

To like, no fanfare, here's Tim's 2019 scheme. He'll be running it in every race this season.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    Devin41, Tetronix, MWick4 and 4 others like this.
  14. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

Lintz Motorsports announces additional sponsors to the 87 team
    Officials from Lintz Motorsports and DoorDash announced a few weeks back that they will adorn the sides of the #87 for an undisclosed amount of races in 2019. New today, iK9 and Hilton Honors have announced they will join the effort for the 87 team!

hh.jpg

dacinch8, BrendonH12 and Reza Maulana like this.
  15. JBlanford74

JBlanford74 FFGFYG

I know i’m past the deadline but I can have mine tonight.

Reza Maulana likes this.
  16. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

Oh my, I forgot to get my truck done. I'll try to get a flat together by tonight.

It's also my assumption that the 49 team of Alex Miller is not returning this season.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    Reza Maulana likes this.
  17. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

English Motorsports unveils 2019 #6 Scheme, Partnership with Bigfoot

In a surprise announcement today, English Motorsports owner/driver Sean English unveiled his 2019 scheme for the 6 machine, dressed up in the colors of the iconic and legendary Bigfoot Monster truck. "We usually do schemes based off of SEMA builds from years past, or other Skyjacker inspired schemes. However, there just wasn't anything that stood out this year, so I decided to look elsewhere for inspiration" said English. "We got in contact with the Bigfoot Motorsports Racing Team about possibly running their colors and partnering up for the 2019 season, and we're proud to say that we came to an agreement to run the famous colors and namesake. We decided on running the scheme from Bigfoot #9 because it's one from my childhood, and I just knew it would look great on the track." No word yet on whether or not more iconic Bigfoot paint schemes would be on the 6 this season.

upload_2019-10-8_14-23-47.png

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  18. MWick4

Been a busy few weeks for me so a little revision. I want to try to start the Truck and Cup series together so we will be aiming for Friday May 31st as the date for Daytona with Cup expected to go the next day on the 1st. Please try to have your flats in by Memorial Day or the day after so I can get everything uploaded and ratings set.

19. MWick4

Gonna have to push this off for one final week, my schedule just has too much on it's plate this weekend and we're still missing a few flats so I'll give y'all an extra couple days to get them in.

I NEED FLATS FROM: @jacobc62 @frow78

If you don't have them in to me by next Wednesday I'll throw you in a crappy generic truck with a ratings drop until I get actual flats.

SRD SuperTruck Series SpeedWeek Provisional Schedule:
    Wednesday June 5, 2019 -

Opening Practice
    Qualifying (Front row locked)
    Thursday June 6, 2019 -
    SRD SuperTruck Series Duel Qualifiers (Daytona Battle at the Beach Short Track)
    Friday June 7, 2019 -
    Final Practice
    Saturday June 8, 2019 -
    SRD SuperTruck Series: Advent Health 175 from Daytona International Speedway

Cutch22 and Reza Maulana like this.
  20. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

Tetronix, Reza Maulana and MWick4 like this.