Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

SRD CWS Offline League Silly Season Thread

racingkid39

The Quiet One
SRD Member
Reaction score
Wayne and Speed Demon Racing are set to run a throwback paint scheme in Canada
With the SRD Truck Series season heading to the final race before the playoffs, Ryan Wayne and the Speed Demon Racing will switch up their look for the non-playoff race finale. Instead of the usual Quizlet scheme, Wayne will throwback to 1997 and run a scheme that commemorates Joe Ruttman's #80 LCI International Ford F-150, which he pointed to a 3rd place points finish. "It is an awesome feeling to run this paint scheme", said Wayne. "The year 1997 is a special year for me. I am working on a 1997 1:64 NASCAR diecast collection and this was my favorite NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series paint scheme". "I look forward to running well in the race and hope that we score a solid finish in this throwback paint scheme".

Throwback Scheme:

Original:

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
RMR Announces Sponsorship Shake-Up for the Upcoming Playoff Races

On Halloween day, Reza Maulana Racing held a press release to announce several sponsorship changes for the No. 98 team. The most prominent of which is the announcement that Japanese ice cream chain Blue Seal has signed a two-race sponsorship deal with the No. 98 team, with Maulana scheduled to run the car in the upcoming races at Talladega and Lucas Oil Raceway. The Star☆Twinkle car will be raced in the three other Playoff races.

Blue Seal was recently featured in the movie "Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure: Hoshi no Uta ni Omoi wo Komete" that was released on October 19 and with the Pretty Cure franchise having sponsored RMR since the team's debut in the series last season, a deal was agreed between RMR and Blue Seal to promote the Blue Seal brand in the upcoming SRD SuperTruck Series Playoffs.

On the same press release, RMR also announced that Hatsune Miku and Good Smile Company, who had been featured as an associate sponsor in the No. 98 Chevrolet Silverado this season, has terminated its deal with the team early, citing the team's failure to qualify at Eldora as the reason for early sponsorship termination.

With Hatsune Miku and Good Smile out, RMR announced that the team had signed a sponsorship deal with Indonesian helmet brand KYT to replace the void left by them. KYT, who had been sponsoring Maulana in the Late Model Challenge, will be an associate sponsor for the Playoff races this year and is expected to have a larger share of sponsorship for next season.
Blue Seal Render.jpg

ThatOneShredder

"I can shotgun a White Claw."
SRD Member
Reaction score
Ahlbrand Racing Set to Return at Lucas Oil Raceway

Alikz Ahlbrand today announced the full resurrection of his team, Ahlbrand Racing, to compete at Lucas Oil Raceway and Homestead-Miami Speedway. Partering with Chevrolet and Eneos, the team plans to run full-time in the 2020 SRD Super Truck Series. "Jacob Craigo offered me a ride for a few races this year, and after getting back in it, I can't shake it. So we're happy to announce a partnership with Eneos and Chevrolet to run a couple more races this year and to chase a championship in 2020!" Ahlbrand will run the Bob's Garage colors at LOR, a partnership that goes back to his cup series debut, before transitioning to the orange, red, and white colors of Eneos at Homestead. Ahlbrand mentioned that he could field a second truck if "sufficient sponsorship" could be found.