1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SRD IndyCar Silly Season Thread

Discussion in 'SRD IndyCar Offline League' started by nj9703, May 29, 2016.

1. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

if my painter @Tetronix would send them over i'd have mine posted....

joeykraus19 likes this.
  2. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

Brendon Hancock Racing @BrendonH12 #87 Debuts new Paint Schemes
    As part of a restructure for the sophomore season of the #87 team, Craftsman and Chevrolet has jumped on board to make a successful season in 2019!
    Thanks to @Tetronix for some awesome work!

58437512_1_57158 copy.jpg 58484361_1_79451 copy.jpg

3. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong #Pray4theSouth

Nice schemes there, D.J. & Everett. Nice to see @Tetronix didn't light you up @thedude1987 too! lol :p

Tetronix likes this.
  4. Tetronix

Tetronix Well-Known Member

I mean, I was taking a helluva long time getting those paints together, so he had every reason to get after me. Now it's time to paint my flats! :confused:

BrendonH12 likes this.
  5. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong #Pray4theSouth

Hancock, BHR Unveil Paint Schemes for Upcoming Season
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BHR Headquarters / Baton Rouge, LA

Earlier today, Brendon Hancock Racing and owner, Brendon Hancock, unveiled the two paint schemes that he will pilot in the upcoming SRD IndyCar Series season. "I'm very pleased with how these schemes turned out," Hancock said. "The design team definitely deserves a raise. Haha." Each paint scheme will run eight races apiece, splitting the season in half for Hancock. "I'm really looking forward to working with Red Bull this season," Hancock said. "I'm also looking to build on our relationship with both Reese's and Coca-Cola, while also building on our momentum we earned from our big win at Indy last year." Without further ado, here are the two paint schemes that will hit the track this season:
    upload_2018-12-13_22-47-57.png
    upload_2018-12-21_15-55-42.png
    Huge thanks to @Saan Anguish for the awesome paints and renders!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (SRDNews - 12/22/18)

6. matheus357

matheus357 Silent but present...

Matheus Fiorentini's 2018 paint schemes revealed
    Today, Coleman Racing co-owners Trey Coleman and Jason Blanford, along with driver Matheus Fiorentini and BWT, Ipiranga and Fitzgerald Glider Kits representatives, unveiled the paint schemes that are going to adorn Fiorentini's #73 Dallara-Ford during the 2018 SRD IndyCar Series season.
    The event, held at the Javits Center in Manhattan, NYC, saw the team unveil the BWT, Ipiranga and Fitzgerald cars for the 2018 season, along with full-scale models of Fiorentini's suits and helmets.
    During his speech, Fiorentini said: "I'm realizing a dream here today, being here to unveil my schemes for this season. I cannot wait for the season to start, so we can start speeding up those beauties".
    The team's main sponsor, BWT, asked the team to keep the same designs for all schemes, to keep their sponsored cars recognisable for the viewers. Both the car design and suit design are inherited from Force India's F1 cars. The Indian team are also sponsored by BWT.
    47155994_1_29923.jpg
    48359210_1_13815.jpg
    48597654_1_25245.jpg

7. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

Thanks again for the flats submitted so far. I have updated the spreadsheet to includes all flats received (or currently being painted).

I am also missing some ratings for a few drivers. Please review the spreadsheet and provide any missing details.
    https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ai1k7Q_ANiL9gRnKaoptb5Us2zIA

Please work on getting the rest of the flats in by January 15th, otherwise you may end up in a very basic scheme.

8. Saan Anguish

Alright, now looking at 8 days to the due date. I have spoken to quite a few people already about completing their schemes, but the rest of you should really work on completing your flats please.

frow78 likes this.
  9. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

I've had a change of heart. I'm coming back only to offline race here, but only in IndyCar. I am retiring from stock cars/trucks. I hope to have a good season running the IndyCar season.

MWick4, Tetronix, matheus357 and 3 others like this.
  10. TheRedHerring

TheRedHerring Member

I guessing that the schedule for the season will be released soon?

11. Saan Anguish

That's the plan, yes. I have been busy on painting for the new season, so I haven't been able to put much time into the schedule yet.

12. XxTeam48LowesXx

XxTeam48LowesXx Jimmie Johnson #Chasing8

Llamas ready to go for the upcoming season:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. AntCurtain

AntCurtain Well-Known Member

Curtain unveils paint schemes:

Orbit Gum will join Asics as a primary sponsor, while Bastille will be on the car for one race.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Renders by @Carbine M1A1

14. Saan Anguish

Today's the day, gents. Flats cut-off. Of course, I'm still working behind the scenes to wrap up schemes I been have requested to complete already, but for those of you that haven't reached out to me already, please do if you need a scheme painted. These people include @Dom, @MWick4, @TColeman12, and @JBlanford74 I believe.

Over the next couple days I will be doing some preliminary testing to finalize the 2019 schedule, and once I finish importing flats, I'll run a couple unofficial pre-season tests.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019 at 2:55 PM
  15. MWick4

MWick4 SRD Truck Series Director

Gonna try to have a scheme up for you tonight

Saan Anguish likes this.
  16. Saan Anguish

Awesome man, thanks!