1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SRD League?

Discussion in 'iRacing.com Motorsports Simulations' started by Gwen Cole, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen Cole

Gwen Cole 93 Wins

Since new members are getting memberships due to the Josh Wise promotion, I was wondering who'd be interested in a SRD League using the default cars and tracks from the base promotion.

So, if you're interested, please post so I can get a number.

2. wslates

wslates 1

I'd be interested if we can get a good group going.

3. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series

I'd be interested in giving it a go (league-wise), but until I can get AT&T to resolve the issues that the internet connection at my place is having (modem says there is internet connection, AT&T says that there is a connection, but either the phone lines at my place have issues, the phone jack is messed up, or my boot-camped iMac [which worked fine with the previous DSL service I had from AT&T up until last fall] is causing the problems), I can't access the internet unless I use the internet at work or my parent's place. :-/ c.c :-/

So until the 24th of this month when they send out one of their tech guys to look it over, I will have no internet at my place, which in turn means no iRacing for me. :(

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  4. Gwen Cole

Gwen Cole 93 Wins

So, for a private league, does everyone have to own the tracks and car(s) used, or is it any cars and any tracks?

5. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series

Not 100% sure, Ryan, but I do believe that everyone must own the track and cars being used in order to participate. Don't quote me on this quite yet, but I will look into it and post what I find here.

6. Henderson

Henderson Graphic Designer

To run a race, each person in the session must own both the track and car or else you are unable to join the session.

1 person likes this.
  7. Gwen Cole

Gwen Cole 93 Wins

So it would be with the basic cars and tracks, unless everyone has or would buy a different car/track.

8. wslates

wslates 1

unfortunately I'm out of town for the next two weeks, but I'd vote Charlotte Street Stocks.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.