1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

SRD Offline League Silly Season Thread V2.0

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Chevellion, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Chowda17

Chowda17 Well-Known Member

Chowda Racing to switch to Toyota for 2018.

No factory support from Chevy was offered for the Camaro, and we don't use outdated models. We don't want to become the Zombie Dodge team. That's it.

This is a one-year deal.

2. MWick4

MWick4 How is this a fair race? My crew chief is a Morty.

“It’s an honor to be able to drive the third OPP Cup entry this season. I know John was really working hard to find a third driver to run for a championship but I’m excited to have the opportunity to gain a bit of experience while running for the NNS title. Nothing is set yet but more than likely a few of our National Series sponsors will jump up to help us foot the bill this year.” - Wichelman

3. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

Jakub Smetana's #5 Target Chevy for the 2018 Season
    [​IMG]
    ok time for the next driver.

4. DanAsher26

DanAsher26 Well-Known Member Admin

Well, Bobby was suppose to return to the 26 but he bailed to another team without telling me anything so I guess I have a seat open. PM me if interested.

5. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

V2E 2018 Scheme release for 46 Team
    After presenting the schemes to Bobby, we are proud to unveil the three schemes he will be running in 2018, in addition to his driver signature.

Driver Sig - Based off of the Petty's Garage Logo
    upload_2018-1-11_23-20-4.png

#46 Lowe's Ford Fusion
    Based off of a Dewalt scheme I painted for N3.
    upload_2018-1-11_23-19-9.png

#46 STP Ford Fusion - Petty inspired colors with a touch of Gas Booster.
    upload_2018-1-11_23-19-21.png

#46 Valvoline Instant Oil Change Ford Fusion - Color inspiration from the Grissom 44, and a nod to myself with the base.
    upload_2018-1-11_23-18-0.png

A scheme schedule will be released at a later date. We look forward to seeing Bobby pilot these rides in 2018.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    db512, Tetronix, Dodgeman4345 and 4 others like this.
  6. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick-Em Series

EDIT: Removed, since original issue was fixed and now this post is no longer relevant.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Saan Anguish likes this.
  7. Saan Anguish

Alright, I edited the post. How about now?

ShadowKnight508 likes this.
  8. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick-Em Series

I see them now. Thanks for fixing that, and I'll modify my earlier post. Those are some nice rides for the new guy on our team, bud! Just wished that I was that skilled when it comes to making schemes (still struggling with my Discount Tire scheme getting the alignment of certain parts of the scheme correct).

Dodgeman4345 and Saan Anguish like this.
  9. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Sean, i see the render for one of your rides got used for a stolen car file on NNRacing.

Dodgeman4345 likes this.
  10. Saan Anguish

Thanks for the heads up John. Which one got used? Do you happen to have a link?

Dodgeman4345 likes this.
  11. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

12. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

Saan Anguish likes this.
  13. Saan Anguish

Ah, thanks guys, never would have seen it.

/RANT
    I want to bitch this guy out, but I don't feel like signing up for NNR, and in all reality, he grabbed the render from a public domain.
    However, there's a lot of false representation going on here anyways. Oh well I guess. Dude's username is Dutch for imposter/fraud, so he's living up to it. Fucking troll.
    /End Rant

14. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

I don't think you have to worry about that too much Sean. I think just about everybody that made a comment already took care of that for you including myself. As far as I know that is the only time that he has shown up on that site.

Saan Anguish and canadienhits like this.
  15. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

He is a tool for doing that. Fucking rippers.

ShadowKnight508 and Saan Anguish like this.
  16. Tetronix

Tetronix Winner of Most Pepsi Consumed in a Year

Harris Opens Unfilled Driver Slot:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New York, NY - D.J. Harris, who's team was opened up as a rookie development program has faced rough times. Their original intent to have two rookies to pilot the other slots has only half worked. With the hiring of Brendan Hancock, who is a Cup Series rookie, Harris hasn't been able to locate another rookie since. After numerous ads and headlines were ran by him and the team, he has finally decided to open the last driver slot to anyone who wants it - whether they are a rookie to the series or not.

"Well, I got one rookie out of the deal, so I can't complain. I'm just a little upset that I couldn't get another rookie in the ride somehow", Harris told our SRDN reporter. He also added that any one who is in need of a ride is to contact him as soon as possible so contracts and sponsorships can be worked out before Speedweeks.

(SRDN) (1/13/2018)

BrendonH12 likes this.
  17. Tim2488

@BTMotorsports Just junked a vinyl in the printing machine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aka my computer just gave me a big fuck you bro and shut off

ShadowKnight508 and Tetronix like this.
  18. Tim2488

Shane Lennox's #18 Coors Light Chevy Unveiled
    [​IMG]

Chowda17, frow78, gwoodard41 and 2 others like this.
  19. Tetronix

Tetronix Winner of Most Pepsi Consumed in a Year

Leaked Picture for Harris Motorsports:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New York, NY - At the Harris Motorsports headquarters there's been a leaked photo by a designer for the team, of what appears to be a Coca-Cola sponsored scheme for rookie driver Brendon Hancock (@BrendonH12). Team owner DJ Harris has not been able to be reached for comment on the matter, as he has not been in the office since Friday night. The picture has since been taken down from the designer's social media, but the picture has been attached at the bottom of this article.

[​IMG]
    (SRDN) (1/15/2018)

20. Chowda17

Chowda17 Well-Known Member

Chowda Racing signs DeWalt, Allagash Brewing Company, Brooklyn Bean Roastery and Unilever Brands.

DeWalt will serve as the primary for select races this season for the No. 17 Toyota, with Allagash and Brooklyn Bean Roastery yet to be determined.

Schemes to come soon.