1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SRD Offline League Silly Season Thread V2.0

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Chevellion, Jun 10, 2012.

1. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Chevellion likes this.
  2. Chevellion

Chevellion Former SRD Cup League Director

KM Racing Statement on Peterson

"We went from jubilation, to confusion, to disappointment today," a KM rep said in a statement. "Jon's departure also means an end to our relationship with Bass Pro Shops and Jack Daniel's, which is extra disappointing. We'll be evaluating our options in the coming weeks to determine the best course forward for the 07 car, and wish Jon the best in his future endeavors. "

3. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

I'm very confused now.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  4. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

That makes 2 of us.

Tetronix, db512, NascarMan32 and 2 others like this.
  5. Chevellion

Needless to say, that leaves a vacancy on my team. I've gotten a message from one user interested in a partial schedule - if there's another that would like to go in with him 50/50, I'm open to that. Otherwise, I'll scale the team back and just run it in the events the first user wishes to participate in.

6. MattyO

Rumors swirling now!
    Did Chev fire his driver? If so why? Did his driver get a big head after winning the Daytona? Did the owner decide the Daytona winner didn't represent his team and sponsors the proper way?
    Perhaps his driver failed the random drug test that were issued right after the race?
    All kinds of rumors!:D:p:eek:o_O

Tetronix, db512, NascarMan32 and 2 others like this.
  7. MattyO

O'Racing Motorsports Announcement

Charlotte,NC:

Big developments have occured over the last 24 hours. It has been confirmed that @Alan Harkleroad has just inked a deal to pilot a second car for O'Racing Motorsports. Details soon to follow.

Tetronix and DERacing like this.
  8. Chevellion

He apparently signed a development deal with TRD.

9. db512

db512 2011 SRD Cup Series Champion

Bass Pro Shops may evaluate their place with Xtreme Motorsports. A rep from BPS was quoted, "we are happy with our place in the sport and want to stay involved. With our departure from KM Racing we are talking with the team at Xtreme Motorsports about expanding our schedule with them." No word yet on changes in the sponsorship of the #9 and Dan Busch but stay tuned.

10. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

Brief news from V2E is that the team owner, Sean English, is apparently getting a bit antsy this season after seeing the news that a seat at another Ford team was vacated unexpectedly after winning the Daytona 500 of all things. There hasn't been much said on the matter other than English being overheard stating that he "might as well give PPG a call". English recently stepped away as a driver for his on team to focus on his National Series career, and currently fields three cars in the Cup series for V2E. Could a return stint in Cup already be in the works?

BrendonH12 likes this.
  11. Chevellion

KM Racing Partners with English for Part-Time Schedule

[​IMG]

With the abrupt departure of its race-winning driver, the future of KM Racing's third 2018 entry was put in doubt. The suspense did not last long, as they announced today a partnership with PPG Paints and Sean English for select events. PPG, an existing technical partner with KM, has a long history with English who stepped away from full-time competition at the end of 2017. English will continue to compete for the NNS championship, and as such will not accrue Cup points. This will not be the team's first experience with an ineligible driver; in 2016, Alikz Ahlbrand declared for NNS points while running full-time in Cup. He won twice that year, and could've been named series champion had he declared for Cup.

English's final schedule is yet to be determined, though the team does not expect to compete in the series' 2nd race at Daytona.

12. No1JGfan

No1JGfan Well-Known Member

@BleskachekMotorsports
    Watching the news this week like...
    tenor.png

db512 likes this.
  13. Chevellion

Remember @MattyO 's announcement a few posts up? He'll be using your 3rd charter for that ;)

14. db512

db512 2011 SRD Cup Series Champion

Bass Pro Shops Adds 3 to Race Schedule

Bass Pro Shops and Xtreme Motorsports released a joint release to announce the two will be partnering up for three additional races in 2018. Now Bass Pro Shops will be featured on the #9 Chevrolet Camaro a total of 9 races adding the races at Coca-Cola and Richmond as well as the All-Star race.

@Chevellion I updated my schedule in the the forum.

15. No1JGfan

No1JGfan Well-Known Member

That's cool, I don't think my team was going to get much interest right now anyway. Whatever it takes to get a full field sounds good to me.

- Sorry it took so long to reply, there's been some family issues and I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and catch up

16. Chowda17

Chowda17 Well-Known Member

As Chowda Racing begins day two of a power outage, the team owner had this to say.

“Welp.”

17. Chevellion

@JeffJordan - your car will be changed to pink starting next race, and remain pink until a flat is received.

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  18. Chowda17

*Insert tumbleweeds here*

Tetronix likes this.
  19. Chevellion

Series will pick up again next weekend for Martinsville. Race is already run and recorded - just need to find some time to broadcast.

20. Chowda17

During this extended break, Ryan lost some weight after training for a marathon.

Don’t tell anyone at NASCAR.