1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SRD Offline League Silly Season

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Chevellion, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danilo

Danilo Well-Known Member

First dos Santos car preview:

Number:
    [​IMG]

Primary:
    [​IMG]

Alternative:
    [​IMG]

Probaly All-Star Race:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Nick Lathan

Nick Lathan Well-Known Member

Dawson to have sponsorship from DC Sports? Takata?

After talking with the two companies. Nick Dawson is rumored to have backing from DC and Takata. More details to come.

3. Danilo

Danilo Well-Known Member

dos Santos to back the contract with UPS Logistics?

During the pre-season tests, Danilo did not renew its contract with UPS, which left off the 2012 season. Now after some negotiations came the news that Danilo was offered a contract for the next season from UPS. The contract has not been confirmed, then more news will be disclosed.

Update 1: dos Santos anounced the contract with UPS, and a race car deal for 4 races.

@dsantos: Hey everybody! The contract with @UPSLogistics is confirmed! I'm so close to back for the SRD Cup Series, and I got a 4 races deal with the car of UPS. Take a look:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  4. cmcharger71

cmcharger71 Well-Known Member

Chris Davis still looking for a ride in the SRD cup series as a rookie for next season

5. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director Paint Crew

Webster Willing to Pick Up Any Driver

With the story of whether or not Mike Grube will return to RedBull-Webster Racing for Season 3 still in the air, the organization is already thinking ahead if the event comes that Grube does not re-sign. RedBull-Webster Racing is already showing interest in both Chris Davis and Jared Haas. "The biggest factor here is, first, whether or not Grube signs back on. After that, it's a matter of who we still have without a ride that would like to have one at the end of the season", Webster said. Webster has also informed the media that Grube is being given a week after the final race of Season 2 to make a decision to sign back on with RedBull-Webster Racing.

6. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Hooper "re-thinking" abandoning Cup in 2013

After climbing as high as sixth place in SRD Cup points this week, John Hooper, Sr. has given more thought to a Cup run in 2013. "If you would have asked me at the start of the year, I would have said 'No, I'm focusing just on Indycars'. But with the improvement of our program at Volunteer and my luck just plain changing, I think to close the door on any 2013 run would be stupid." Hooper added, "I don't know if they (Volunteer) have a new, up-and-comer groomed for my spot. If they do, I'll have to go elsewhere, but if they don't, sure I wouldn't mind staying." Hooper said earlier this season that he was going to leave Cup at the end of the season to focus on Indycars, but has since had several good runs to put him in the top ten in points.

7. Chevellion

Chevellion Former SRD Cup League Director

A note to painters...you may want to hold off on the scheme-making for now.

More info will be provided at the conclusion of the season.

1 person likes this.
  8. PepsiRacer4

PepsiRacer4 The One and Only

Is alright if I at least get my Good Sam car in?

9. Paul Johnson

Paul Johnson Ultimate Frisbee is the way to go!

I like that statement. :)

10. Chevellion

If it's for this season, then get it to me ASAP.

But big changes are coming for next season.

1 person likes this.
  11. PepsiRacer4

PepsiRacer4 The One and Only

Yeah it is, I finally got the chance tonight to get it done.

12. Danilo

Danilo Well-Known Member

My cars are already painted for BR12 chev.

13. Chevellion

Well...you will have 20 weeks or so to make the necessary changes.

Once again...I will let everyone know what's going on once this season concludes.

2 people like this.
  14. LarryFoyt50

LarryFoyt50 Can I get a hand?

Jared Haas in response with impressions of Red Bull - Webster inserted in him:

"Wow, I'm shocked that a big company [Red Bull] and a big driver [Zach Webster] would want me. I would sign the contract in a heartbeat. Though my plans aren't set in stone because Mike Grube could sign back. It would be inserting if it is Red Bull chugging contest to see who gets the ride. :p Well that wouldn't happen. To be honored to drive for the team is an under statement."

15. 2448fan4life

2448fan4life Fan of Hendrick Motorsports

If our cars are on BR11 will you convert them to BR12 for next season if you decide to use that mod?

16. ShorTrakRacer

ShorTrakRacer Racecar Spelled Backward Is Racecar

KAB Racing Enterprises Holds Press Conference

KAB Racing Enterprises Owner/Driver Keith Batson held a media day at his sprawling shop complex in Mooresville and had this to say:
    "I really hope to hear from the powers that be at the SRD sanctioning body soon. I've made repeated calls to them, with no response. I still hope to make a run for Rookie Of The Year in 2013, with at least 1, if not 2 team mates. My organization has a lifetime support commitment from Ford and I have 5 or 6 potential sponsors. Nothing is signed yet because we don't want to jump the gun. I'm hoping that by putting this in the media, SRD will now get in touch with me and I can finalize my 2013 plans. I'm running for Rookie Of the Year in Indy Car but I'm a stock car guy at heart. Cup is where I really want to be."

17. Chevellion

All I am going to say about that is everyone will have to re-do their cars for next season.

Everyone needs to stop asking questions about next season...I will answer most of your concerns after this season has ended.

One more tidbit...I WILL be accepting new user entries for next year...there is a catch to that though ;)

3 people like this.
  18. Paul Johnson

Paul Johnson Ultimate Frisbee is the way to go!

Looking forward to the changes!

19. Pabig

Pabig Well-Known Member

Sounds great. I would love to be in the cup Series aswell besides my ride in the IndyCars

20. Ryan81398

Ryan81398 93 Wins

After the news of a possible body change (BR12), Ryan Cole has decided to postpone any press confrences surronding paint schemes until the end of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.