Latest resources

2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
61 - Pit Boss Camry - PHO1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
13 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

SRD STS Offline League Silly Season Thread

Tetronix

#48EVER
SRD Member
Reaction score
Ok fellas, here's where we are. I have most trucks uploaded into the game, working on ratings now. I am missing a few trucks though, the 11 of @Evolution9 and @UnfixingDuke24, and the 84 of @Scoop85.. Scoop I think John painted your truck, did he ever send it to you? If so, I need it. If not, we'll deal with that. And I'll deal with getting John's truck in. If everything goes according to schedule trucks could be rolling as early as Monday.
It looks like Scoop went MIA, Michael. If anything it might be just as easy to slap a number on a blank truck and put it in the game if nobody gets back to you in a certain amount of time.

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
It looks like Scoop went MIA, Michael. If anything it might be just as easy to slap a number on a blank truck and put it in the game if nobody gets back to you in a certain amount of time.
Who the hell is Michael? o_O But yeah if I don’t have any response by Monday I’m gonna throw together a couple simple schemes for them.

UnfixingDuke24

Who names their kid Jeg?
SRD Member
Reaction score
Ok fellas, here's where we are. I have most trucks uploaded into the game, working on ratings now. I am missing a few trucks though, the 11 of @Evolution9 and @UnfixingDuke24, and the 84 of @Scoop85.. Scoop I think John painted your truck, did he ever send it to you? If so, I need it. If not, we'll deal with that. And I'll deal with getting John's truck in. If everything goes according to schedule trucks could be rolling as early as Monday.
Oh damn I didn't know you were taking over. I'll get that flat to you

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
Oh damn I didn't know you were taking over. I'll get that flat to you
Yeah John hasn't been here since around late-October, so Matt's going to take over the series.

(DJ Harris probably to be fired from MWM after getting the owner's name wrong :confused:)
That would be a mean over-reaction from Matt if you got fired because of getting the team owner's name wrong :p

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
So. As of right now, I do plan on running this series in 2019. With that I figured the series could use a bit of an updated logo seeing as the current one uses the old SRD logo. This is nothing official, just was playing around a bit and I may try to work on something a bit more original once I have more free time. But as of right now here's a simple updated logo for 2019.
2019mocklogo.png

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Matt Wichelman Motorsports to merge with OPP, Inc in 2019: Thursday morning in a press conference held at OPP, Inc newly appointed team owner Matt Wichelman announced that he would be merging the two teams for the 2019 SRD season.

“This is just a formality thing, I think most people saw it coming,” Wichelman said.

MWM will adopt the OPP branding in 2019. There has also been a rumor swirling around the SRD news hub in the past few days that the team had been considering a manufacturer swap for next season.

“There’s nothing to report there yet, just been evaluating our options.”

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Really glad to see people contributing in the race thread, always could see more people :p

Three races to go this season and I’m looking at a bit of an overhaul for 2019, shake the schedule up a bit and I’m thinking about throwing in some Duel races for Daytona and maybe a few other changes to liven the series up a bit.

Cutch22

That Pittsburgh Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Excited to see the changes for 2019, I'd like to get involved should a ride become open.

Reza Maulana

SRD Member
Reaction score
Meta post: So I was exploring the NNS Offline Series section the other day, and I decided to take a look at the All-Time List thread that the NNS Offline Series have. That gave me an idea of making an all-time stats list for SRD Truck Series starting from this series' first race in 2016. I'm planning to post it here during the offseason between 2018 and 2019 season, and I've decided to expand the All-Time List idea by including stuffs such as listing everyone who has participated in this series, race-by-race performance in qualifying and race, average race finish/qualifying result, etc. Anyone interested with that? ;)

Also, may I suggest that for 2019, everyone who participates here will run for championship points regardless if the driver also ran in the Cup/NNS Series? I noticed that for Truck Series, so many contenders were also running for Cup/NNS points that we ended up having too little amount of Truck-only runners, with only 2017 having (barely) enough Truck-only runners (at only 12) and the other seasons (2016 and 2018) ended up having so few Truck-only runners that by the time the first race of the respective seasons started, we ended up having to open the championship for everyone participating regardless if they also run for Cup/NNS points...

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Meta post: So I was exploring the NNS Offline Series section the other day, and I decided to take a look at the All-Time List thread that the NNS Offline Series have. That gave me an idea of making an all-time stats list for SRD Truck Series starting from this series' first race in 2016. I'm planning to post it here during the offseason between 2018 and 2019 season, and I've decided to expand the All-Time List idea by including stuffs such as listing everyone who has participated in this series, race-by-race performance in qualifying and race, average race finish/qualifying result, etc. Anyone interested with that? ;)

Also, may I suggest that for 2019, everyone who participates here will run for championship points regardless if the driver also ran in the Cup/NNS Series? I noticed that for Truck Series, so many contenders were also running for Cup/NNS points that we ended up having too little amount of Truck-only runners, with only 2017 having (barely) enough Truck-only runners (at only 12) and the other seasons (2016 and 2018) ended up having so few Truck-only runners that by the time the first race of the respective seasons started, we ended up having to open the championship for everyone participating regardless if they also run for Cup/NNS points...
Sounds like a good idea to me, it's something I had been considering doing too. As for the anyone can run for points thing, we started doing that this year and I plan to continue doing that again next season. Honestly to me, it should be a thing across all series as interest in offline leagues has gone down considerably in recent years. As long as you're eligible to run for a series you should be able to run for points.

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
Staff member
Reaction score
BHR Goes Truckin' Next Season
----------------------------------------------------

BHR Headquarters / Baton Rouge, LA

It's been a busy weekend for Brendon Hancock, owner of Brendon Hancock Racing. Yesterday, he showed off his rides for the upcoming SRD IndyCar Series season, and today he announced that BHR will be taking the next step up into the SRD Truck Series next season. The team will run Dodge Rams. Hancock has driven a Matt Wichelman Motorsports Toyota Tundra all season long with backing from truck manufacturing giant, Peterbilt. "First of all, I just gotta thank Matt for giving me the awesome opportunity to drive for him this season," Hancock said. "I talked with him about starting my own team and he gave me his full support for this effort... but his main concern was me leaving that team with a W, and that - that really means a lot to me."

But that wasn't the only news that came from this announcement. Hancock and BHR also announced the addition of two rookie drivers, Brett Gray (@Cutch22) and Joey Kraus (@joeykraus19), to the team. "I'm so excited for these guys," Hancock said, "and I want to make sure they have everything they need to go out there and compete for wins, rookie of the year, and maybe even a championship."

The team also announced that Peterbilt and the #12 will be following Hancock over to his new team. As well, it was announced that Penske Truck Rental will also be on board the #12 next season. Additionally, the team announced that First Energy will be a primary partner of Brett Gray in his rookie campaign, and Dr. Pepper and Hertz will be on board the #69 truck of Joey Kraus. "I'm so very thankful for all the support we have from our sponsors," Hancock said, "and that all of these trucks will be sponsored all season long. But I want to put this out there... if there's anybody else out there with some talent and a good sponsor backing them, there's still one ride open with BHR. Just sayin'..." Additional sponsorship and the number of Gray's truck will be announced at a later date.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(SRDNews - 12/22/18)

Reza Maulana

SRD Member
Reaction score
BHR Goes Truckin' Next Season
----------------------------------------------------

BHR Headquarters / Baton Rouge, LA

It's been a busy weekend for Brendon Hancock, owner of Brendon Hancock Racing. Yesterday, he showed off his rides for the upcoming SRD IndyCar Series season, and today he announced that BHR will be taking the next step up into the SRD Truck Series next season. The team will run Dodge Rams. Hancock has driven a Matt Wichelman Motorsports Toyota Tundra all season long with backing from truck manufacturing giant, Peterbilt. "First of all, I just gotta thank Matt for giving me the awesome opportunity to drive for him this season," Hancock said. "I talked with him about starting my own team and he gave me his full support for this effort... but his main concern was me leaving that team with a W, and that - that really means a lot to me."

But that wasn't the only news that came from this announcement. Hancock and BHR also announced the addition of two rookie drivers, Brett Gray (@Cutch22) and Joey Kraus (@joeykraus19), to the team. "I'm so excited for these guys," Hancock said, "and I want to make sure they have everything they need to go out there and compete for wins, rookie of the year, and maybe even a championship."
The team also announced that Peterbilt and the #12 will be following Hancock over to his new team. As well, it was announced that Penske Truck Rental will also be on board the #12 next season. Additionally, the team announced that First Energy will be a primary partner of Brett Gray in his rookie campaign, and Dr. Pepper and Hertz will be on board the #69 truck of Joey Kraus. "I'm so very thankful for all the support we have from our sponsors," Hancock said, "and that all of these trucks will be sponsored all season long. But I want to put this out there... if there's anybody else out there with some talent and a good sponsor backing them, there's still one ride open with BHR. Just sayin'..." Additional sponsorship and the number of Gray's truck will be announced at a later date.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(SRDNews - 12/22/18)
Well, with the news of MWM-OPP merger and BHR coming to Trucks, looks like we can now say that 2019 Trucks silly season has kicked off pretty damn strong. Great to see BHR coming in with 2 new drivers, we can always have more drivers and team to compete here ;)

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, with the news of MWM-OPP merger and BHR coming to Trucks, looks like we can now say that 2019 Trucks silly season has kicked off pretty damn strong. Great to see BHR coming in with 2 new drivers, we can always have more drivers and team to compete here ;)
Thanks, man! Yeah, it is looking pretty good, ain't it? lol :D

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Wichelman Responds to Departure of Hancock: Matt Wichelman, owner of both OPP, Inc and Matt Wichelman Motorsports made a statement today in response to the announcement of Brendon Hancock leaving the MWM stable to bring Brendon Hancock Racing up to Truck Series competition.

“Brendon is a great driver and a great friend, I’m very excited to not only see him take the steps to bringing his own team up to compete in this series but to help bring some much needed new talent into the lineup. I wish nothing but the best for Brendon and the BHR team and look forward to seeing them on track next year.

As for MWM, eh.. I mean OPP next year, I guess it’s time we put out a Help Wanted poster for our 2019 lineup, anyone interested should contact me ASAP! Along with that we have some exciting news on the way that should be coming out in the next month or so affecting OPP across all three SRD NASCAR series.”

Reza Maulana

SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, time for me to join in to the silly season as well :p

Reza Maulana Racing Announces 2019 Truck Series Plans

After a surprisingly successful run for the newly-formed team, Reza Maulana Racing proudly announced today that the team will expand into a two-car team for 2019. Maulana didn't rule out the possibility of a third car should the opportunity arises, although he's more focused with fielding a two-car team for now. RMR will continue using the Chevrolet Silverado chassis for the 2019 campaign.

As Maulana looks for a possible National Series ride in 2019, Maulana also announced that he will be staying in the #98 Silverado next season as a full-time driver. In addition, despite rumors that the franchise is going to follow Maulana to National Series, Toei Animation's Pretty Cure also confirmed that they will be staying with RMR as Precure's upcoming 2019 series, Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure, will become the sole primary sponsor for the #98 Silverado in the 2019 season. With Maulana running the full season in 2019, chances are the #98 Star☆Twinkle Chevrolet's going to have multiple schemes, and split-schemes are likely going to return once again.

Drivers interested with a ride in the Truck Series can contact Maulana at @Reza Maulana for a chance to drive in the team.

Cutch22

That Pittsburgh Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Local Racing Team Owner Gets Shot at The Big Time

Pittsburgh,PA- With racing’s offseason, or “Silly Season”, as it is more commonly referred to inside the industry is in full force, this year’s Silly Season will have some local flavor added to the discussion. Local Driver/Owner for Steel City Motorsports will be making the jump from the local ranks to the SRD Truck Series in 2019 with the upstart Brendon Hancock Racing team (BHR) operating out of Baton Rouge, LA. BHR announced the addition of the Pittsburgh-resident Gray earlier this week, along with Akron, OH-based power company First Energy as his main sponsor. “First Energy has been with us locally at SCM since the day we opened the garage doors for the first time. They’ve helped a handful of kids get track time, who otherwise would have never seen it here locally. They also employed my father for years as a power lineman. I’m excited to have them continue to support myself and BHR as I continue my racing career.” He also added, “I’m equally excited to have the support of @BrendonH12 and BHR as they’ve trusted me with a seat in their first year of operations. That’s a lot of trust they’re putting in me, and I plan to come through and make this investment worth their while.” Gray, who has yet to formally announce a number or additional sponsorship refused to tip his hand regarding sponsorship heading into his maiden voyage in truck racing, but he did mention that he would find a way to “put some fries and slaw” on a truck in 2019.