Latest resources

07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

SRD STS Offline League Silly Season Thread

SpeedDemon39

The Quiet One
SRD Member
Reaction score
Wayne and Speed Demon Racing are set to run a throwback paint scheme in Canada
With the SRD Truck Series season heading to the final race before the playoffs, Ryan Wayne and the Speed Demon Racing will switch up their look for the non-playoff race finale. Instead of the usual Quizlet scheme, Wayne will throwback to 1997 and run a scheme that commemorates Joe Ruttman's #80 LCI International Ford F-150, which he pointed to a 3rd place points finish. "It is an awesome feeling to run this paint scheme", said Wayne. "The year 1997 is a special year for me. I am working on a 1997 1:64 NASCAR diecast collection and this was my favorite NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series paint scheme". "I look forward to running well in the race and hope that we score a solid finish in this throwback paint scheme".

Throwback Scheme:

Original:

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
RMR Announces Sponsorship Shake-Up for the Upcoming Playoff Races

On Halloween day, Reza Maulana Racing held a press release to announce several sponsorship changes for the No. 98 team. The most prominent of which is the announcement that Japanese ice cream chain Blue Seal has signed a two-race sponsorship deal with the No. 98 team, with Maulana scheduled to run the car in the upcoming races at Talladega and Lucas Oil Raceway. The Star☆Twinkle car will be raced in the three other Playoff races.

Blue Seal was recently featured in the movie "Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure: Hoshi no Uta ni Omoi wo Komete" that was released on October 19 and with the Pretty Cure franchise having sponsored RMR since the team's debut in the series last season, a deal was agreed between RMR and Blue Seal to promote the Blue Seal brand in the upcoming SRD SuperTruck Series Playoffs.

On the same press release, RMR also announced that Hatsune Miku and Good Smile Company, who had been featured as an associate sponsor in the No. 98 Chevrolet Silverado this season, has terminated its deal with the team early, citing the team's failure to qualify at Eldora as the reason for early sponsorship termination.

With Hatsune Miku and Good Smile out, RMR announced that the team had signed a sponsorship deal with Indonesian helmet brand KYT to replace the void left by them. KYT, who had been sponsoring Maulana in the Late Model Challenge, will be an associate sponsor for the Playoff races this year and is expected to have a larger share of sponsorship for next season.
Blue Seal Render.jpg

ThatOneShredder

"I can shotgun a White Claw."
SRD Member
Reaction score
Ahlbrand Racing Set to Return at Lucas Oil Raceway

Alikz Ahlbrand today announced the full resurrection of his team, Ahlbrand Racing, to compete at Lucas Oil Raceway and Homestead-Miami Speedway. Partering with Chevrolet and Eneos, the team plans to run full-time in the 2020 SRD Super Truck Series. "Jacob Craigo offered me a ride for a few races this year, and after getting back in it, I can't shake it. So we're happy to announce a partnership with Eneos and Chevrolet to run a couple more races this year and to chase a championship in 2020!" Ahlbrand will run the Bob's Garage colors at LOR, a partnership that goes back to his cup series debut, before transitioning to the orange, red, and white colors of Eneos at Homestead. Ahlbrand mentioned that he could field a second truck if "sufficient sponsorship" could be found.

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Guys, First off I want to apologize for completely disappearing for whats going on about the past six months now. I haven't touched NR2003 from about March until now and truth be told I was just burnt out between work, life, and trying to deal with some computer issues. Over the past month or so I've started lurking around here just reading posts and following NXS20 progress and having built a brand new computer a few months ago I've finally reinstalled NR2003. BUT, here's where we sit: I could have sworn I dropped my NR2003 game folder on to a flashdrive to preserve the carfiles for the series. I did not. I still do have all your flats and can spend some time getting things set back up if that's what we choose but I'd like to leave it up to y'all.

Right now I'm going to throw up a few options and see what you guys think.
1. I take a week or so getting all the flats reuploaded and rating everyone again, restart from Talladega and run the last five races. Note: This would be the longest option, I'm no longer going to try running races in consecutive weeks.

2. We abbreviate the Playoffs and remove round cutoffs. I'd likely remove Chicagoland and Lucas Oil since we've already run Richmond as the short track and Homestead is in place for the finale. If you guys would prefer this work a different way I'd be all ears.

3. We conclude the season where it currently sits, name Ryan Wayne series champion, and begin preparations for a 2020-2021 season.

I'm still committed to running this series next season, it'll just be run a bit differently to avoid burning myself out with it. Let me know any opinions or suggestions. Thanks, Matt

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Matt, glad you are alive. Was getting worried about you.

I'd go with option 3. Start fresh.

Just my opinion.
Agree on both counts. I went on your profile just to make sure you logged in every so often to know you were ok, lol. But I don't blame you, we all have those times where things take precedence.

But yeah at this point starting over seems the easiest option.

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Matt, glad you are alive. Was getting worried about you.

I'd go with option 3. Start fresh.

Just my opinion.
Agree on both counts. I went on your profile just to make sure you logged in every so often to know you were ok, lol. But I don't blame you, we all have those times where things take precedence.

But yeah at this point starting over seems the easiest option.
I appreciate the well wishes, guys. Just became one of those things where I had a lot on my plate and running the series began feeling more like a job instead of something I did for fun. I'm rejuvenated and happy to be back. Having built a new computer also helps since NR2003 isn't spazzing out on me anymore like it was when I first suspended the Talladega race.

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Guys, First off I want to apologize for completely disappearing for whats going on about the past six months now. I haven't touched NR2003 from about March until now and truth be told I was just burnt out between work, life, and trying to deal with some computer issues. Over the past month or so I've started lurking around here just reading posts and following NXS20 progress and having built a brand new computer a few months ago I've finally reinstalled NR2003. BUT, here's where we sit: I could have sworn I dropped my NR2003 game folder on to a flashdrive to preserve the carfiles for the series. I did not. I still do have all your flats and can spend some time getting things set back up if that's what we choose but I'd like to leave it up to y'all.

Right now I'm going to throw up a few options and see what you guys think.
1. I take a week or so getting all the flats reuploaded and rating everyone again, restart from Talladega and run the last five races. Note: This would be the longest option, I'm no longer going to try running races in consecutive weeks.

2. We abbreviate the Playoffs and remove round cutoffs. I'd likely remove Chicagoland and Lucas Oil since we've already run Richmond as the short track and Homestead is in place for the finale. If you guys would prefer this work a different way I'd be all ears.

3. We conclude the season where it currently sits, name Ryan Wayne series champion, and begin preparations for a 2020-2021 season.

I'm still committed to running this series next season, it'll just be run a bit differently to avoid burning myself out with it. Let me know any opinions or suggestions. Thanks, Matt
Glad to see you back buddy... i'd be fine with just starting a new season and end it where we were at (though I wanted to redeem myself from a bad playoff start)

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
I think that's what we're going to do. As it is, it would appear the ban hammer has made a few appearances since I've been gone. I just counted six guys in the series who got it.

JBlanford74

FFGFYG
SRD Member
Reaction score
Welcome back. As we used to say...People, Planes, Mission. Take care of you. I vote Option 3.

matheus357

Very Occasional Painter
SRD Member
Reaction score
It's great to see you back, Matt! And I agree with the others. We're better off moving on to a new season, so option 3. Although I kinda wish the current one could've played out as normal... *glances at the points standings*

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
SRD Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you back, Matt! So excited for the upcoming truck series season!

dacinch8

I crave the 2014 package
SRD Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you back, Matt. Can't wait for next season.

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Alright, after a unanimous agreement from those who shared their input we are officially putting a wrap on the 2019 SRD SuperTruck Series season. That means Ryan Wayne (@racingkid39) is our Champion! Congratulations, Ryan!
trophy.png
2019 championbanner.png

Over the coming days I will be putting out everything for the 2020-21 SRD SuperTruck Series season so be on the lookout! A big thank you to everyone who participated this season and here's to a great 2020-21 season!

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
LINTZ MOTORSPORTS TO FORM ALLIANCE WITH TOYOTA RACING DEVELOPMENT IN 2020
SOUTH BEND, IN -
Today officials from both Lintz Motorsports (LM) and Toyota Racing Development (TRD) announced that they will provide support and resources for the truck series team. The plan is to campaign 2 full time trucks as prior (pending the contract negotiations with @XxTeam48LowesXx ) as well as a part time team with resourses to bring it full time with sponsorship.

"It's an exciting day here at our shop," Team Owner Everett lintz said. "We hope to be competitive again with the 87 team and trickle down the success with our other programs as well."

As of now, sponsorship will be coming from Toyota, SiriusXM, Mobil 1, and Craftsman Tools.

87.jpg

at01

SRD Member
Reaction score
Alvaro torres the owner of torres racing is running in the SRD SuperTruck series but part time and it will be 5 races he will be running, they are:
1 the double header of daytona
2 the race in darlington
3 the race at talladega
4 and he completes the 5 races he will be running it will be bristol
I'll be running but with another chevy team, nothing more
another thing the number of usare will be 46 and quaker state is sponsoring 4 of the 5 races with its variables of 4x4 and suv and hign mileage respectively and the race in darlington will use a throwback of the 46 of year 2004
Whoever is willing to hire me from any Chevy team can contact me by private message ok
And finally, if you were wondering if torres racing is in a truck, the answer is that I have no plans for torres racing this in a truck so far

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Opp, Inc. Searching For Both Full and Part-Time Entries to Join Lineup:
One of SRD's most winningest organizations, Opp, Inc. is searching for more drivers to compete in their 2020-21 SRD SuperTruck Series campaign. Currently led by 2015 SRD Cup Series Champion John Hooper, Sr. and Matt Wichelman, the team looks to take the lead into the 2020's with top caliber drivers to continue the long-storied success of the organization. Any interested parties are encouraged to reach out!