1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

SRD Truck Series - All-Time Stats Sheets

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by Reza Maulana, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Reza Maulana

Reza Maulana SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman

For those who have read the Silly Season thread by around mid-December, you may remember that I've mentioned about creating an all-time stat sheet for the SRD Truck Series, inspired from what @zaw24fan did at the NNS Offline League section. I was originally planning to release this at some point during the off-season, but turns out I was so committing to creating this sheet that I have made a lot (seriously, I wasn't expecting to make it this far) of progress with it between the date I first posted that comment thread until today.

And while it's still considerably far from done (for instance, I still haven't completed the 2016 page at all and haven't added the Top 5 and Top 10 sheets), I've decided that I've did enough to be able to share it to you guys now. So, without any further ado, here it is, the SRD Truck Series All-Time Stat Sheets:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h3M-b9gh0BXmA7eaM4fM5T3AnQuSyH3_kuRD2T_UoXY/edit?usp=sharing

You can take a look at each of the sheets that I've made by clicking on their respective tabs located toward the bottom left-hand corner of the page. Hope you'll enjoy it! ;)

Tetronix, matheus357 and BrendonH12 like this.
  2. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong

3. Reza Maulana

Update: I've just finished updating the stats sheet after qualifying today at Homestead, along with adding Caleb Farrell (@TheRedHerring) to the list now that he's confirmed to drive for Pit Bull with the #67 entry in 2019.

Some takes after qualifying:
    • This is Sean English's (@Saan Anguish) first pole in the SRD Truck Series. He would have got the pole in Talladega, but scoring glitch denied him the pole (Brendon Hancock (@BrendonH12) were given the pole instead).
    • English is the 20th different driver (out of 51 that has competed so far) that have earned a pole in this series, while English Motorsports is the 10th different team to have earned a pole.
    • With English getting his first pole position in his 32nd start, this makes him the driver with the most races needed before he/she earned their first pole, beating Jesse Dalton's (@KahneRacing945) record. Dalton's first pole at Las Vegas earlier this season was achieved on his 29th Truck Series start.
    • Bobby Farrell (@Dodgeman4345) now holds sole possession of the "Most races without pole position" record, a record he and English previously shared. This also makes Bobby the only driver that has competed in all three seasons so far to have yet achieved a pole or a front row start (English had 2 front row starts beforehand). Somewhat cruelly, he was the driver that accompanied English in the front row at Talladega before the scoring error happened.
    • English's pole meant that all races in the 2018 season have a different pole winner in every single race. The streak of most different pole winners in consecutive races also continued, with English's pole being number 12 in the streak.
    • English Motorsports' front-row lockout at Homestead is just the third front-row lockout in this series. Both previous occasions happened in 2016, and both were achieved by OPP, Inc.: 2016 Daytona with Brandon Chrasta (@NascarGuy42) and Ray Tustin (@games123, then known as "Bob Laryson"), and 2016 Coca-Cola with John Hooper, Sr. (@canadienhits) and Chrasta.

BrendonH12 and MWick4 like this.
  4. Reza Maulana

Update: Stats sheet for the 2018 season have been completed! Also updated the 2019 and Drivers page with VLR's return and the addition of Nelli Felker to the roster. Congratulations to:
    • Sean English (@Saan Anguish) for becoming the 2018 SRD Truck Series champion
    • For those Chase/Playoffs-haters, Matheus Fiorentini (@matheus357) for becoming the driver that gained the most points throughout the season (and thus, unofficial champion under the non-Playoff regulations) as well as the only driver in 2018 to achieve an average finish position lower than 10 (Fiorentini achieved an average finish of 8.67)
    • Joshua Hawkins (@Evolution9) for becoming the only driver to achieve an average staring position lower than 10 (Hawkins achieved an average starting position of 9.67)
    • Mike Ehresman (@mje33) for winning the most races in the season (at 3 race wins), as well as the rookie that scored the most wins in their SRD Truck Series debut season.
    • Dominik Karda (@Dom) for becoming the highest non-playoff driver in the final standings
    • J.R. Franklin (@J.R.Franklin) for becoming the 2018 SRD Truck Series Rookie of the Year
    • BCA Motorsports (Consisting of team owner Ben Althen (@Ben Althen), Mike Ehresman, and J.R. Franklin) for winning the 2018 SRD Truck Series team's championship
    Some takes after the race results were revealed:
    • This is Sean English's second win of the season and his third win overall, making him now tied with Ehresman for the most race wins achieved in SRD Truck Series.
    • English is just the fifth driver to win multiple races in a season. He joins Ray Tustin (@games123), Trey Coleman (@TColeman12), Jon Peterson (@GambitJon), and Ehresman as drivers to have win multiple races in a season.
    • English's winning margin over Matt Wichelman (@MWick4) is the 10th smallest margin of victory in SRD Truck Series. In fact, both of English's victories this season were part of the 10 smallest margin of victories so far, as his victory earlier at Coca-Cola was the 9th smallest margin of victory.
    • Matt Wichelman and Robert Kurz (@Bitbreaker), who finished in 2nd and 3rd respectively, tied their best ever race finish result in the SRD Truck Series. Wichelman finished 2nd earlier in Mexico City, while Kurz finished 3rd earlier in Talladega.
    • J.R. Franklin's 8th place finish meant that he will tie Fiorentini for the most top 10 finishes in the 2018 season with 8 top 10 finishes.
    Also, before I finish, may I ask one question to @Bitbreaker: Can I get information on what's Felker's username in the forum and where did she hail from? I would love to know this to complete my drivers data ;)

5. Reza Maulana

Update: Progress for the 2016 sheet is currently at around 60%, with Teams and Manufacturers Championship data for 2016 has been completed.

Also updated the sheets related to the 2019 season following announcements from Everett Lintz (Lintz announcing his intentions to compete in 2019), VLR (Felker withdrawing from the entry list, with her planned sponsors moving to the 89 team), RMR (Maulana adding a new sponsor program for the 98 team), and JMAG (Restructured to JB2 and adding MF as satellite team).

Tetronix likes this.
  6. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

I don't like this stat. Lol.

MWick4 and Reza Maulana like this.
  7. Reza Maulana

Update: With the schedule for 2019 revealed several days ago, I have now prepared the "Driver Performance" tab for each driver's race-by-race result in both Qualifying and Race for 2019. Because we're going to get 16 races, I've decided to split it to 2 parts with the first part being race 1 to 8 and the second part being race 9 to 16. I have also prepared tabs for the 2019 season races on the Qualifying, Race Winners, and Laps Led sheet.

I've also added the entries for Jonathan Rodriguez and Collin McCoy (and Torres Racing in extension). Although, I do need to mention that I need the SRD account username for those two because the rules in the Information Thread said that if the driver(s) don't have a registered account here by the time the season starts, then they can't participate as with what happened to Nelli Felker (you can see the story about Felker's issue on Silly Season Thread, page 32, reply #640 if you're curious)...

@at01, as the owner of Torres Racing, if you can PM me their registered account usernames, it would be helpful ;)

8. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Just an FYI, even though I live in Canada, my hometown is still White City, Kansas.

9. Reza Maulana

Oh so you're American-born? Well whoops, I thought you're Canadian-born. I'll change that later ^^;

canadienhits likes this.
  10. Reza Maulana

Update: Not much, mostly related to the 2019 season following announcements in the Sign-Up thread and/or Silly Season thread. Changes include:
    • @Saan Anguish and English Motorsports, @Ben Althen and BCA Motorsports, & @jacobc62 and Craigo Racing, Inc. confirmed to return
    • Adding @crazyboy335 and Steven Merzlak Racing to the database, following news that Merzlak and SMR will join the series as (surprisingly, I must say) the first confirmed Toyota team for 2019
    • Adding @Ceafus 88 and @dacinch8 into the database, as they will make their debut for OPP and RMR respectively
    • Correction for @canadienhits' nationality, as Hooper pointed out in a reply above
    • Removing the Torres Racing entries following news that Torres Racing owner Alvaro Torres was banned from the SRD Series after... how would I describe this... getting caught by SRD officials for attempting to field drivers that doesn't exist

crazyboy335 likes this.