Talladega Revamped 2010??

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by jcoppola11, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcoppola11

jcoppola11 New Member

My computer that I had all of my NR2003 stuff on recently crashed so I am starting over with downloading everything...but when I redownloaded Talladega Revamped 2010 it wont work! It says "Unable to load track, Cancelling the weekend." And I saw on another post that you have to download the shared folder update but on my old computer I didnt and the track worked just fine! I also dont want to download the shared folder update because I want to keep the Winston logos! Why wont it work?

Thanks

2. meemin1

meemin1 New Member

:google_it_noob:

3. ckgordon24

ckgordon24 Active Member

Instead of google it noob. How about I had the same problem and I had to download the shared file for that track to work. Not sure how to get by it.

4. NukaColaV13

NukaColaV13 #GladItWasntLogano Staff Member

There's no way around it, sorry bud. The track won't load without it because it has files placed in it that are only in the shared folder update.

5. amidst tundra

amidst tundra New Member

There is no way that track worked fine without the shared folder. Are you sure you were not using a retro Tally? I'm pretty sure the versions with Winston logo's would not be contemporary tracks...

6. jcoppola11

jcoppola11 New Member

Well the only reason I really want it is because it works best with the Jalladega .ini files...Does any other Talladega work good with Jalladega?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.