Latest resources

08 JOE GRAF JR.  - MARTINSVILLE daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

TeamSBR has shut down

Thunder98

"Esteemed" Gen-Y Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Considering Abuchl is the only guy left there it doesn't surprise me the place wouldn't be around for much longer.

MrDude68

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hope that's not permanent... Those guys have been around forever. Not much traffic most times but they always did early season cars and had them added to the site, plus there was a lot of older stuff there that would now be unavailable.

watsonz

#4TheCup
SRD Member
Reaction score
Wow. That's awful news, hopefully it is temporary. They had TONS of cars from the 2000's.

Chris S. 1966

SRD Member
Reaction score
Same with MasGrafx Racin'. If somebody needs s.th. from SBR, MGR or their past third site 'Racin' USA' - let me know; got a large collection from their past.

EarnhardtFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...plus there was a lot of older stuff there that would now be unavailable.
This is the thing I hate most about stuff like this, what happened at NNRacing a couple months ago (granted that situation is a bit different), and even when this site was renovated a few years back. Collective years of work are lost with no way to recover them unless someone happens to have an archive, it's a damn shame in my opinion.

Virox6549

SRD Member
Reaction score
Damn, I have the 2004 Daytona 500 winning car from that website. That really really sucks.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
I remember that place from way back, sad to see another go. 'If' I was to ever fully retire from NR2003 I'd have some contingency plan in place to either keep my site hosting or move the stuff to another spot so others could keep getting it. Sites do cost money, not sure how much theirs was per year but usually with a custom site if you no longer use it that is money going down the drain so understandable they wouldn't keep it going.

As sad as it is to see another legendary site go new ones crop up from time to time (like Splash n' go hosting the 98 and Mencs mods for example). Also anyone can make a site and start hosting their content so not is all doom and gloom really. What the community always needs are fresh people with innovate ideas and content. If the content is there the websites needing to host them will easily follow.

TColeman12

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Masgrafx just went down too, that may be for maintenance, but the same message as SBR is showing up.

Bazmeister

SRD Member
Reaction score
Shame. I really liked their stuff, it represented one of the last old skool Nr2k3 websites. Remember the little preview windows that would pop up?

Thank you for all the amazing content you've shared with us over the decade. I will miss you.

Harry Nurpplez

Making a comeback!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Literally the first place I would check after I got home from school. So many great painters on that site over the years.

Damn... :(

Elio Lugaru

NASCAR Furry
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well shit. That’s a shame. :/

I remember downloading a few Nextel Cup & Busch Series carsets from there.

scnrfrq

SRD Member
Reaction score
So what sites are left to get 2018 cars now, besides NNRacing ? Too bad we're losing so many sites as time goes by.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
TeamSBR was where I used to go when I first got into NRacing with N3 and later N2002. Very unfortunate to see a legendary site like that go down.

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
A shame. I remember getting my first N3 schemes from them. I think it was the first site I saw in the community.

InsideLine

Hey Man! Careful there's a beverage here!
SRD Member
Reaction score
As far as this year and 2018,We have the amazing crew here at SRD that continue to crank out A+ quality cars. ;)

Leno

SRD Member
Reaction score
Man, I was just going to download a carset from them too. Their stuff was always awesome. So many great carsets from the early to mid 2000s

gojimmie

SRD Member
Reaction score
I used alot of their outside and inside gages to customize my cars.

MasGrafx

SRD Member
Reaction score
Team SBR is back up and running. Sorry for the Inconvenience. Team SBR is hosted on The MasGrafx/MasGrafx Racing servers along with a few other websites and I had to shut it down temporarily for server/client maintenance. Thank you.

Side note: I love how people immediately assumes or makes assumptions a site has been shut down or is no longer going to exist because it is temporarily unavailable. Just cracks me up How people panic when they can't get their stuff that is for free anymore...

MasGrafx