5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

[Teaser] Bristol 2019 BBMC Day & Night

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Quick update. We are extremely close and are wrapping things up. There are a few confusing pitting issues that are causing some headaches which is delaying things a little bit. I've reached out to some of our community pros to ask for some help nailing down the causes of these issues. Once these are resolved it's just sanity checking and a last pass quality assurance.

Wheatenland

FSE Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sounds Great!!
I'm not sure if it will help but feel free to compare any files or use any code out of our FSE Bristol, if it will help you get to the bottom of the problem. Also I hate to volunteer anyone without asking but he really helped FSE with AI.. You might send a PM to J.R. Franklin... He does some fantastic work with race lines and getting the AI competitive.

Screen shots are off the chart and man you guys have taken this track to the next level.. I'm looking forward to racing some laps with this one.

Keep up the good work guys and Thank you,

Freddy
FSE Tracks

Last edited:

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sounds Great!!
I'm not sure if it will help but feel free to compare any files or use any code out of our FSE Bristol, if it will help you get to the bottom of the problem. Also I hate to volunteer anyone without asking but he really helped FSE with AI.. You might send a PM to J.R. Franklin... He does some fantastic work with race lines and getting the AI competitive.

Screen shots are off the chart and man you guys have taken this track to the next level.. I'm looking forward to racing some laps with this one.
FSE Tracks
J.R. is in the loop and has suggested the same and we've been looking at 2014 FSE for reference. It helped fix some issues we were having, but it always seems like there's one other thing to fix.

This Bristol is about my 5th iteration of Bristol. It's such a difficult track to get "right". In the end, I'm very happy with how it turned out. You guys are really going to enjoy it. It feels like Bristol.

tmohoffmann09

SRD Member
Reaction score
J.R. is in the loop and has suggested the same and we've been looking at 2014 FSE for reference. It helped fix some issues we were having, but it always seems like there's one other thing to fix.

This Bristol is about my 5th iteration of Bristol. It's such a difficult track to get "right". In the end, I'm very happy with how it turned out. You guys are really going to enjoy it. It feels like Bristol.
Is the track you postet on your homepage Dover ? Oder Bristol ? Is there any project soon ?
we have made a Group with those guys who made the new Texas track maybe you wanna join the track editor group

RicardoG

Splash N' Go Graphics Vintage Painter.
SRD Member
Reaction score
looks like i`m gonna have some busy days when released :)

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
Awesome shots. Texture details is amazing.

I may have missed it at other tracks, but I love the Sunoco tanker.

Does the jumbotron play?

MattyO

Salty
Admin
Reaction score
Nice work buddy
Thanks alot for your awesome job. Can i help you with something ? And what track are you doing next?
@tmohoffmann09 please give it a break asking every track maker here what they are working on and what they are working on next. If you'd like to help them, just send them a message and ask. We all don't need to see a daily question from you asking what they are working on next.
The sentiment is nice, don't get me wrong. But really, just give whoever it is a private message and ask if they need some help.

Last edited:

halfwayglad

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Awesome shots. Texture details is amazing.

Does the jumbotron play?
Thanks! We didn't script the jumbo to play because you don't really see it while racing.

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
The Sunoco tanker is courtesy of JRock from SRA/SBP/SDS. The same goes for the tow truck and ambulance. All thanks for those go to him!

Wheatenland

FSE Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks! We didn't script the jumbo to play because you don't really see it while racing.
Man, I’m surprised you didn’t add a short video playing on the jumbo to view on race replays from the spectator camera or bumper camera. You guys have put so much detail into the track.

Track really looks good

Freddy
FSE Tracks

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Man, I’m surprised you didn’t add a short video playing on the jumbo to view on race replays from the spectator camera or bumper camera. You guys have put so much detail into the track.
We had the conversation about it. It just wasn't worth the effort at the time. We've both had a busy Winter/Spring. It also adds quite a bit of memory overhead we could do without. Now I think we're just itching to get on to the next project.