Latest resources

07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

[Teaser] Charlotte 2018 BBMC Night

jjcpt2006

SRD Member
Reaction score
This track looks amazing, looks like something from iRacing with realistic graphics. When are you planning to release it?

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
To follow up on the question however, we know we've been teasing awhile on this on. Halfway has been keeping you entertained with all the beautiful photography but I know it just makes everyone more excited to try it out themselves.

Truth is I have been holding the project back to due personal health issues. We are going to continue to rock the socks off this game but I decided to take a very short hiatus. We've continued planning in the meantime. I hope to hit the ground running again very shortly, but I'll continue to ask for your patience. Thank you all for the kind words. Your support keeps us motivated and proud to be modern day contributors of this great community.

halfwayglad

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Doing some cleanup on some of our models in preparation for the last shadows: the infield. This is more of an in-progress shot than I typically post. But here you can see the added grunge to the main exterior of the pit suites. The interior shades are a bit too light and need more contrast. The underside also needs to be lightened. The effect of all the varying shades of gray together with the ground shadows will really help each object feel real.

cleanup_01.jpg

2guns

SRD Member
Reaction score
Doing some cleanup on some of our models in preparation for the last shadows: the infield. This is more of an in-progress shot than I typically post. But here you can see the added grunge to the main exterior of the pit suites. The interior shades are a bit too light and need more contrast. The underside also needs to be lightened. The effect of all the varying shades of gray together with the ground shadows will really help each object feel real.

View attachment 120525
Wowzers!! There is no words that describe how amazing this is. The world does not exist. All involved are true artists.

Skyline

Graphic Designer Skyline Customs
SRD Member
Reaction score

View attachment 120525
Y'all are insane! This looks absolutely incredible!

Riley Maddox

SRD Member
Reaction score

View attachment 120525
I never would've thought that such incredible details could be done in Nr2003. Thanks for helping to keep the game alive. Absolutely amazing work by everyone involved!

Skyline

SRD Member
Reaction score
Oh my god this just keeps getting better and better!

Racingfan83

SRD Member
Reaction score
As somebody who has been to charlotte motor speedway numerous times throughout the last several years- this looks absolutely incredible and the amount of effort you guys have put into this is amazing.

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
As somebody who has been to charlotte motor speedway numerous times throughout the last several years- this looks absolutely incredible and the amount of effort you guys have put into this is amazing.
Have some reference pics for us? :)

Skyline

SRD Member
Reaction score
These are before the current version they're making, no?