Latest resources

07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

[Teaser] Charlotte Roval 2019 BBMC

halfwayglad

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
We're happy to announce the Roval is our next track! This is a complete revamp of our 2018 Charlotte. The track includes a lot of nice improvements, including brand new grandstand + building models with 3d seating and updated surface elevations + banking based on LIDAR data.

roval_05.jpg

It's still early stages. @Rufio2031 and I have a lot of detailing to do like tire walls, updated base textures, decal placements, etc. We're aiming to release by the September Roval event, but it's squishy so we can hold things back if it's not ready.

roval_07.jpg

Amazingly, this will be our seventh track but still only our fourth unique location. We're hoping to shake things up a bit for the next one. In the meantime, we're looking forward to continuing to share progress. This is gonna be a big one!

JRGM78

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
*DW Voice* THIS IS GONNA BE BIG BOYS, BIIIIIIIIIG.

Great work. Can't wait to see the final result.

Skyline

Graphic Designer Skyline Customs
SRD Member
Reaction score
Looks amazing! Will the oval also be offered?

NascarGuy42

SRD Member
Reaction score
I fully expect you guys will do an excellent job like with all of your other tracks. That new backstretch chicane seems like an interesting challenge in terms of getting it to function, but that just makes me even more excited. :)

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
I fully expect you guys will do an excellent job like with all of your other tracks. That new backstretch chicane seems like an interesting challenge in terms of getting it to function, but that just makes me even more excited. :)
You're right. It will be a challenge. We'll no doubt figure it out but consequently it opens the door for some possible graphical hitches. It'll have us scratching our heads but we'll get it.

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Nice track, looks better then the one on iRacing
Not yet, but we hope it's close when all is said and done.

We're going to list it as a 2019 track as it will include the new backstretch chicane instead of last years'. The signage however will be largely based off the 2018 race and some of the 2019 Oval race. We're hoping it's similar or close enough after this years event.