Latest resources

44 - Super Mega Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
39 - Clear Blue / CMR Construction and Roofing / A-Game Mustang - CLT1 canadienhits
39 - Clear Blue / CMR Construction and Roofing / A-Game Mustang - CLT1
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
31 - Bommarito.com Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
23 - GunBroker.com / AMMO Inc. Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
16 - HyperIce Camaro - CLT1 canadienhits
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

[Teaser] Charlotte Roval 2019 BBMC

Smoke14

SRD Member
Reaction score
Will this version include the bridge before turn 3? (Not the oval turn 3)
upload_2019-8-19_12-1-50.png

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
As a fellow gamer who's used to delays and being like "WTF you said this would be ready 3 months ago," I figured it would be nice to share some transparency with our progress. I think Halfway said we are aiming to have this bad boy ready by the Roval race toward the end of this September. We planned that with the understanding that we would have some unforeseen setbacks. We ran into one of those setbacks this past week and had to re-strategize a good portion of the track. We've put a plan in place and are in progress with building it out again. We're getting close to getting back to testing that plan with AI and what-not so we hope it works out well. One thing is for sure, this Roval has been one tough beast. We've had to compromise in areas we wish we didn't have to, mostly graphically. Somehow Halfway still has his head on straight.

With that said, we think we're still on schedule. But it has taken about a week out of our safety net.

Skyline

Graphic Designer Skyline Customs
SRD Member
Reaction score
With the quality of work you gentlemen put out, I could wait another 3 months if I had to!