5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

[Teaser] Charlotte Roval 2019 BBMC

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite views around the track. I think we're both pretty fed up with the demands of the track, but we're getting there. I'd say hitting the Roval date (9/29) is borderline at this point, but certainly not unattainable. I just expect more face palms and F bombs.

Roval913.jpg

halfwayglad

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite views around the track. I think we're both pretty fed up with the demands of the track, but we're getting there. I'd say hitting the Roval date (9/29) is borderline at this point, but certainly not unattainable. I just expect more face palms and F bombs.
I expect at least 100 more F bombs :p

Smoke14

NR2003 Painter
SRD Member
Reaction score

View attachment 128573
There's no rush. Take your time. Personally, I'd say quality over quantity even though there's no quantity so what I'm trying to say is I'd rather it look good and wait than it be rushed and look horrible. You guys never disappoint with these tracks.

Last edited:

Matt Baker

SRD Member
Reaction score

View attachment 128573
I feel ya man. Sometimes sandbox is a real pirate hooker.

halfwayglad

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score