8 - Roland Camaro - ATL Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

[Teaser] Charlotte Roval 2019 BBMC

TheOutlaw1272

No, you're breathtaking.
Reaction score
Does the oval versions fix that weird pit road issue in the 2018 version where the ai constantly run into the back into each other when they enter/exit their pit box?

Lowesfan

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and 2019 versions of Charlotte Day and Night are also included! Forgot to mention that :p
Can't wait to grab this track! ... Any chances of a new Kentucky down the road? My whole league has issues with the day to night version with random game crashes :(

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
Reaction score
Does the oval versions fix that weird pit road issue in the 2018 version where the ai constantly run into the back into each other when they enter/exit their pit box?
Yep! So does the Roval. We still haven't revisited the pitting yet though so we hope to improve it.

Edit: I mean nope. The issue is not fixed yet.

Last edited:

Steve7151

Reaction score
You won't have to persuade HalfwayGlad, he's into that idea. I, on the other hand, have it further down on my list. There's not much improvement to be done in terms of the racing due to the lacking AI, in my opinion.
We do kind of have a general plan but we'd like to keep things as surprises for everyone.
I would love to see a updated Daytona, but it being the road course.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
Reaction score
Yeah no kidding. Screenshot is just tad closer to S/F, but the accuracy is excellent!
I was the lens perspective I was using making it seem like I'm farther away from the S/F line than I was. The screenshot is MAYBE 1/2 row closer, which, given the parameters of the track designing/camera tools, is pretty damn good lol

Only thing I noticed here that is different is the pit wall was pink instead of white, but that's severely nitpicking lol

halfwayglad

BBMC Tracks
Reaction score
I was the lens perspective I was using making it seem like I'm farther away from the S/F line than I was. The screenshot is MAYBE 1/2 row closer, which, given the parameters of the track designing/camera tools, is pretty damn good lol

Only thing I noticed here that is different is the pit wall was pink instead of white, but that's severely nitpicking lol
We decided not to do the pink wall so the track aged slower :)

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been asked yet but I'm assuming it's not possible to make the AI skip the frontstretch chicane on restarts?