1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Tetronix's NR2003 Showroom

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Tetronix, Feb 13, 2014.

1. rob989

rob989 Well-Known Member

OK. Awesome cars by the way. Your work is inspiring me, and giving me ideas for some fictionals

Tetronix likes this.
  2. Tetronix

Tetronix Winner of Most Pepsi Consumed in a Year

Thanks! Glad to be able to inspire and help other's with their works, too. :D

rob989 likes this.
  3. Tetronix

It's been a long time since I updated this...but alas, the painting hasn't stopped. If anything, I've become busier with designing for both NR2003 and iRacing pretty much regularly now. With getting a new rig at Christmas time, I haven't transferred all of my old files from laptop-to-laptop yet. Hopefully in the next few days I can somehow make time to do that.

Some new iRacing paints:

Choked a win away the night before picking up my first career oval win, coming as a D-Class licensed racer at Charlotte.
    [​IMG]

This scheme has yet to hit the track, but hopefully soon:
    [​IMG]

And finally, an NR paint that I intended on using, but forgot that Pepsi is not one of my primary sponsors in the SRD Cup Series. Based off of Jeff Gordon's 2014 Pepsi "Real Big Summer" scheme:
    [​IMG]

CREDITS:
    Templates: iRacing, Splash 'N Go
    Bases: Me, SDG (Gordon 2001 Dupont Flames)
    Numbers: iRacing, BER
    Logos: Google Images and respective companies
    Signatures: Me
    Renders: iRacing In-Sim Camera Editor, Me (Carviewer)

XuticX and BrendonH12 like this.
  4. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong

7DA91320-0CF5-4AEE-9C85-63591FE8DBD0.jpeg
    :p
    Schemes look great though, man!

Tetronix likes this.
  5. Tetronix

Thanks Brendon. That Pepsi scheme took me 35 minutes to line up a single spot for the flames because it was just the body shape, lol.

BrendonH12 likes this.
  6. Tetronix

muahahahahahahaha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CREDITS:
    Templates: Splash 'N Go
    Bases: Me
    Numbers: BER
    Logos: Google Images and respective companies
    Signature: Me
    Carviewer Renders: Me

7. Tetronix

New paint for my Canadian series carset, first successful render in 3DS Max.
    [​IMG]

marcofaria17, BrendonH12 and pomcat like this.
  8. Tetronix

As a Canadian who is only several to a dozen hours away from Humboldt, watching D.J. Kennington race with #PrayersForHumboldt on the hood along with the team logo hit close to home. So, it was fitting that I re-create the scheme for NR2003.

CREDITS:
    Logos: Me, Google Images and respective companies
    Renders: TMS

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Tetronix

Well, things change, and after the JRM deal for the 2017 Xfinity season fell through, I was able to get behind the wheel of both an Xfinity and MENCS car for Joe Gibbs Racing. So, after Daniel Suarez had a rough year at JGR, he got the boot and now I get my chance to see what I can do behind the #19 car. Konica Minolta will sponsor 14 races, Stanley Tools has 14 (including Darlington) and Apple covers the remaining 8 races.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Tetronix

Well, I fell into the trap of running my own team for the 2018 Truck Series season. Harris Motorsports made its NCWTS debut. I ran the #64, unsponsored and being funded from my own pocket, while the #47 ran with Ray-Ban.

In a full-time schedule of 23 races: Ray-Ban will run 9 races, Konica Minolta will run 8, and Rockwell Tools will run 6 races.

CREDITS:
    Renders: TMS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Tetronix

I have uploaded the DJ Kennington car with the Humboldt Broncos logo on the hood that was run at Martinsville for those who wanted it.

It can be found here.

12. UnfixingDuke24

UnfixingDuke24 Who names their kid Jeg?

I hate to be the bearer bad news, but that was his Bristol car.

Tetronix likes this.
  13. Tetronix

Yeahhhh I don't know what the hell I was thinking. My bad. A mod fixed it, and I apologize.

14. Tetronix

I haven't uploaded anything in quite a long time. Ultimately - I've been so damn lazy lately that I haven't painted a lot for NR2003. Here are a few schemes that I've done. I created a car for @Thunder98's All-Pro Series carset he did for the MCLM mod (really fine work, I love it), I designed a ride that will be used for a possible career. Here's the backstory.

Since I was not born in 1997 (the time era of the series), I'll be racing as Stafford Pecorino - a young, 18-year old kid fresh out of high school in the Fighting Sioux territory of Grand Forks, ND. He works at a sports equipment store mostly full-time but puts in a solid effort to go racing as much as he can. Stafford has raced his fair share of races at River Cities Speedway right in downtown Grand Forks, and he's also raced around other ND race tracks like Jamestown Speedway, Dacotah Speedway, and Sheyenne Speedway. He's also made a few races at ALH Speedway in Morden, Manitoba, along with Red River Co-op Speedway just outside of Winnipeg. Pecorino has 12 heat wins, with 8 main feature wins in his whole career so far. Pepsi has seen what he can do and will sponsor him in all of the races he will be attempting. Kroger will be an associate, and Chevy has paid a small amount to run their logo behind the number.
    [​IMG]
    (I don't know why the render lighting is so bright, it's probably the metallic layer).

Next up, is my SRD Truck Series entries for 2018, running for Matt Wichelman Motorsports in his #14 entry.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And lastly - here's Brendon Hancock's #45 Reese's scheme that he is running in the All-Star race at Eldora in the SRD Cup Series.
    [​IMG]

CREDITS:
    Templates: Bullring, DMR (Lumina decals), Om3ga, SNG,
    Renders: Myself (#31, #14) TMS (#45)

15. Tetronix

I unfortunately don't update this as much as I really want to - but here's something I want to share.

Hearing that Julia Landauer is running the #1 for Canada's Best Racing Team (CBRT) in the Pinty's Series, I decided to give a fictional scheme a crack and see how it'd work. I started at 1:00 this morning and finished at 2:30. It took like - 20 render attempts to get all the parts rendered properly :rolleyes:, so I finally put it up on my DJ Harris Design's Instagram account just before the worldwide outage happened. Julia liked it, but just as the outage started to occur, she left a comment. Screencaps of those are underneath the render.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up: is a car that I had never gotten around to rendering. It's a part-time racer for the NASCAR Telus Canadian Series (yes that still exists). His name is Sam Boucher. Sam is 22-years old from Québéc City, QC. Sam has Devcore, a construction company based out of Gatineau sponsoring him, but has associate sponsorship from Jean Coutu Pharmacy, SNC-Lavalin, Super C, HomeDelivery Canada, and SuzyQ. He is a proud Québécois, and the young liberal isn't one of those stereotypical separists people normally think of when they hear about his province. Being that provincially patriotic was easy to show when it came to the paint scheme - the design crew voluntarily put the provincial flag on the decklid and TV panel with the phrase "Vive le Québéc".
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CREDITS:
    Templates: SNG, SRD
    Numbers: Me (#1), BER
    Renders: Me