1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

The Original Track Update is BACK And Better Than Ever!!!!!

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by 123456789colton, Jun 10, 2019.

1. 123456789colton

123456789colton Well-Known Member

You're very welcome man! I cant wait to finish and release this! Also plan on doing some updated lp and ini stuff for newer tracks:)

InsideLine and Buescher37 like this.
  2. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Making a comeback!

Sounds really good dude! I patiently await the end result!

InsideLine and 123456789colton like this.
  3. 123456789colton

Project is nearing completion! Most teCks run really well and are challenging. Have not started pit strategy but that will literally be just testing the ai a good bit. Track testing has started and is underway :)

4. 123456789colton

Been awhile since I updated. So far a good bit of tracks are complete testing wise. I did have an issue with the ai being a little to slow entering the turns at California, but I also was wearing my tires out pretty quick, so I increased their speed a little bit. They do slow up a lot entering the turns, and if you do, you'll save your tires.

Tracks completed so far:
    Daytona
    Bristol Day
    Bristol Night
    California
    Watkins Glen
    Infineon
    Martinsville
    Dover
    New Hampshire
    Allstar
    Darlington
    Indianapolis
    Pocono
    Richmond

Making progress. My youtube channel has kind of taken over my life lately..lol. But I find a good bit of time to work on this project, just taking it bit by bit so I don't get burnt out on it.,

5. 123456789colton

Hey guys, been a while since I updated this. Testing is still underway. Just making sure everything is right. I've been sick for the past 2 or 3 weeks so I really haven't done a lot on here. But this project still is active

USSTalladega and DaleTona75 like this.
  6. 123456789colton

Hey everyone! Project is still active. Not sure if I am going to revamp the graphics on the track, I really want to finish testing and get this released for everyone!

WarMaKin likes this.
  7. Guitarzan

Guitarzan Field filler par excellence

I wouldn't worry about graphic updates. Personally I'm much more interested in the ini files. Cheers!

8. 123456789colton

Hello everyone! I'm "HOPING" to wrap this up this week! I'm on vacation, but will be working at night on this. I haven't had a ton of free time lately. But, I'm hoping to complete it! :)