5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Thunder98's Showroom

Thunder98

"Esteemed" Gen-Y Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
This started because I couldn't sleep last night; a 90s/00s layer pack for the ICR make0 body.

Thanks to Cosmin and Panko for their blessing to release this. Shrink the blank make0 template by 50%, then duplicate the template layers behind the gas cap.

Also decided to do the Thunderbird. These parts go on make3 instead of make0. The download link is updated with both make0 and make3 files.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/duekfpn6yoz00di/ICR_90s&00sParts.zip/file

Last edited:

Thunder98

"Esteemed" Gen-Y Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Someone was looking for these so I made them; the M&M's characters from the #36 Pontiac in 1999. Traced in Illustrator then exported and edited in Photoshop at 300 DPI.

Thunder98

"Esteemed" Gen-Y Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Though I haven't posted anything, I've been kept busy collaborating with @MajesticExpress and others on a 1999 cup carset for the cup98 mod. Rather than have a wall of images, I'll just link an Imgur album showing off most of what I've done so far with some fictional for-fun schemes thrown into the mix. There's no timetable for the release of the set and everything I've done will be released as part of it. So don't ask.

*Credits*
Bases, some numbers and logos - Me
Other numbers - BER
Other logos - Google, BOTW, Sage, Ebay
Contigs - SNG, Me
Templates - SNG

Jonny683

Just a guy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Though I haven't posted anything, I've been kept busy collaborating with @MajesticExpress and others on a 1999 cup carset for the cup98 mod. Rather than have a wall of images, I'll just link an Imgur album showing off most of what I've done so far with some fictional for-fun schemes thrown into the mix. There's no timetable for the release of the set and everything I've done will be released as part of it. So don't ask.

*Credits*
Bases, some numbers and logos - Me
Other numbers - BER
Other logos - Google, BOTW, Sage, Ebay
Contigs - SNG, Me
Templates - SNG
I see "Earnhardt Jr" and "Rusty" cars. Any reason as to why? Playing with the idea of EA Sports type of carset?

Thunder98

"Esteemed" Gen-Y Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hopefully you'll do a car set for the new pinty's mod.
Well, it took a little over two years but I finally did something with that mod.

This is something I've wanted to do since seeing Brandon Jones's Darlington throwback to Robert Huffman's Goody's Dash car; a fictional modern reboot of the cult-classic touring series with Blue-Emu as the title sponsor. Featuring the likes of former ARCA drivers like Travis Braden and 2017 champion Austin Theriault, renown short track drivers like Bubba Pollard, Stephen Nasse, and Logan Seavey, and familiar faces of NASCAR's Weekly Racing division like Lee Pulliam, Philip Morris, Kres VanDyke, Greg Edwards, and Peyton Sellers just to name a few, this all-star roster combines some of the best drivers around as they do battle in these heavily-decaled lightweight V6 wrecking balls like a chorus of hornets doing the jackhammer waltz.

Think you got what it takes to come out on top?

*Credits*
Bases, some logos and numbers - Me
Other numbers - BER
Other logos - Google, Facebook, Twitter, BOTW
Contigs - Alan Harkleroad, BryceO, Me
Template - SnG (Generic body template), Zach Chrostowski (Toyota 86), Me (Sonic, Sunfire, Focus, Neon, Miata)

Also included in this download are the season schedule and template layers for the Sonic, Sunfire, Focus, Neon, and Miata. Just duplicate them onto the Generic body's template.

You can view each individual car here:
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b26s9w0eq125qv0/2021Dash.zip/file

Last edited:

Slipster17

"Terrifying Cones Since 1983"
SRD Member
Reaction score
They look gorgeous and I was contemplating basing a Focus off of the Fusion in the ICR mod.

But - just a little nitpicking and totally just my OCD - wouldn't the Cruze be a contemporary for the Dart/Neon and Focus? The Sonic is more a competitor for the Fiesta.

InsideLine

Hey Man! Careful there's a beverage here!
SRD Member
Reaction score
It was definitely worth the wait! Thank You Jack. This is a nice surprise and not what I expected! ;)