1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Timmy Hill logo help

Discussion in 'Logos - Decals - Graphics' started by Junebugrocks88, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Junebugrocks88

Junebugrocks88 The Wanderer of Sim Racing

Can anyone help me identify the two logos (or fonts of them) I have circled in red, as well as the font of Timmy's signature? Thanks in advance!
    hill66_.jpg

2. MrDude68

MrDude68 Occasional Backwards Driver

The two logos are Willie East Coast and Mohawk Market. I don't have a clue where you're going to find them, but it looks like you can work around the Mohawk Market one by just using a generic italicized font.

3. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong

I think I saw @Mudd request that same Willie logo, but I don't know if he ever found it.

4. Mudd

Mudd Just Some Guy Paint Crew

this is the best i can do for you right now because I don't have access to my folder of logos
    logos.png

BrendonH12 and Junebugrocks88 like this.
  5. Junebugrocks88

Junebugrocks88 The Wanderer of Sim Racing

Thank you! I think those should be sufficient enough, especially since they are very small logos. The only thing I still need to find is the font for Hill's signature and I should be all set.

Mudd likes this.