1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Track Editing Question/Request

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by dalejr88rox, Aug 11, 2017.

1. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Video editor, Meme Police, and certified B.A.M.F.

As some of you may know, I am planning on running an offline Rallycross league as an experiment. Now there are suitable tracks out there for this idea but they are few and far between. Now one of my plans has been to learn Sandbox and do some track edits but I'm currently struggling with it. My question is would anybody be willing to work with me to convert/edit some tracks? My main idea is to just take certain parts of tracks I've picked out and switch the mips and surface type to dirt, something which I've unsuccessfully attempted to do so far. Would anybody be interested in helping with this?

2. Oceanic

Oceanic Garden of Light

I don't mind assisting but changing surfaces and textures is very simple.

3. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Video editor, Meme Police, and certified B.A.M.F.

That's good to know. My problem is I either can't get my changes to show up in game, or my changes break the track. Basically all I've been trying to do is change parts of tracks to dirt, but as you can tell I'm struggling lol