1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Track Editing Question

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by Smoke14, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Smoke14

Smoke14 NR2003 Painter

So, I'm editing some tracks by replacing logos and stuff for my offline league, but I'm having some trouble replacing some wall logos. There's some wall MIPs that have logos on them and when I go to change them it only changes a small section of the wall and not the logos, so I'm wondering how I'd be able to change all of them. I've tried TSO viewing and TSD viewing and there's been nothing to change them. If anyone knows how I'd be able to, please let me know.

Here's an example of what I mean on BB-MC's ISM 2019: upload_2019-9-4_14-52-5.png
    It's set to softwall_ik9.mip and when I go to change it, it only changes a small section of that logo. The logos are however split up into multiple segments, but I've tried changing them and only about half the logo shows up and it's covered up by other logos.

Edit: I've also checked to see if they were light maps, but they aren't.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  2. Thunder98

Thunder98 Well-Known Member

Those walls have sections to them. When you select a wall, there should be a 1 in a box on the left followed by two arrows, click the up arrow to go to the next section. The number on the right will tell you how many meters into the section the texture changes.

InsideLine and Smoke14 like this.
  3. Smoke14

Smoke14 NR2003 Painter

Alright, that worked. Thank you.