5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Truck Series Render Requests

Drew39

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have a few truck designs I was looking to get rendered. These are the BER 2015 Chevy Silverado template with updated light & grille graphics, numbers from BER, and most of the logos either from internet searches or created by myself.

Bases: Me
Logos: Keller Logistics, Everhart Trucking, Google Image Search, Me
Numbers: Big Evil Racing
Template: Big Evil Racing
Updated Lights/Grille: Big Evil Racing

I am a little concerned about some of the edges lining up as I work on a MacBook, and for the life of me I cannot get any sort of preview program to work. So if anything needs altering please let me know.

There are 5 in total, some just recolors of the same base design. I was hoping to get each done separately in a scene that shows off the design from both the front and then the rear at an angle, with just a basic bright/all white background so the paint scheme colors don't end up looking darker than they are. And if this can be rendered today or this weekend if at all possible, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much in advance!

Attachments

Last edited:

Drew39

SRD Member
Reaction score
Apologies, I had to make 2 more quick designs for this. These should be the last of the requests I have on this thread, and if it's too many requests for one post, you can exclude versions 2 and 5. Thanks again!

Attachments

Last edited:

theman_24

SRD Member
Reaction score
You need to put credits in your post or they won't render them.

theman_24

SRD Member
Reaction score
We don't require people to post credits when getting renders, only when they present something in the showroom. People just get in the habit of posting them when getting renders. A good habit, though not required.
Ok,My mistake

Drew39

SRD Member
Reaction score
Ok,My mistake
I hadn’t realized that had become a thing either as I haven requested a render in some time, so my mistake too for missing this. I had mentioned credits in the original post, but just not in the format that’s used on here. I’ve edited it to reflect this

garrett1127

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
You need to revisit your template work again and get ride of the dual taillights, realign the headlights, and move the fog lights to the proper place. Modified om3ga scene.
All of these are the same way.

Attachments