Downloads
Updated

Using Fanatec Wheel with NR2003?

SwiftyOne

SRD Member
Reaction score
New Beta software "FanaLab" and Beta Drivers for all wheels. Look here:
https://www.fanatec.com/forum/categories/blog
Please post in the Fanatec forum and let them know if you play Nascar 2003 season with your Fanatec wheel, they will offer game support in "FanaLabs" for NR2003 only if the numbers show up :) So far, it's just me on my own playing NR2003 with a Fanatec Club Sport Wheelbase v2.5 :eek: I can't be the only player surely o_O So, where you guys hiding? Get posting if you want support added for this game. :D...Thanks
Swifty :p

SwiftyOne

SRD Member
Reaction score
I have a fanatec wheel with the V2.5 wheelbase but I don't use fanalabs. Interesting tho...
It's still in beta and there are some parts not fully working yet :) Driving sims like IRacing, pCARS2, AC, rFactor2 GTR2, Dirt Rally, just to name a few, Can all be fine turned for even better FFB. ;) So if you want NR2003 supported (even if your not using FanaLabs yet, you will do at some point ) just post and ask for NR2003 to be supported :) That will be two of us, it's a start anyway :) Thanks ;)

stevehobo

SRD Member
Reaction score
I just got the 2.5 2 days ago. I got nr2003 working somehow ? and the next day . no pedals and i cant get them back ? tried everything and posted in fanatec forum 10 times, i know and see people using the 2.5 with nr2003 plus it worked for a day on mine so i know it works. Please help if you have anything to offer.
thx Steve

thunderbolt

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Those Fanatec wheels look pretty impressive; expensive though

SwiftyOne

SRD Member
Reaction score
I just got the 2.5 2 days ago. I got nr2003 working somehow? and the next day. no pedals and I can't get them back? tried everything and posted in fanatec forum 10 times, I know and see people using the 2.5 with nr2003 plus it worked for a day on mine so I know it works. Please help if you have anything to offer.
thx Steve

Hello Steve, sorry to hear you have a problem, I don't know if you have it solved now, but if you can post back with your answer, I see what I can do to help :) I 've had a CSW Base v2.5 since they first got released and had no issues at all :)
@thunderbolt Not only do they look impressive, but they also perform impressively good too, it's that age-old saying comes to mind: "You get what you pay for" :p

racerjohnbf

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I just got my CSW v2.5 set up and WOW! Can't believe how much stronger this thing is than the G27 it is replacing!

Feels alot different in ffb in general. Would anyone mind sharing some settings to help me get this thing dialed in for NR2003?

Thanks,

John

racerjohnbf

SRD Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I got to do a little testing and tuning on my new CSW v2.5 today. Here is where I am at so far in case anyone would like to try my settings.

Ff 50
Sho off
Abs off
Dri -01
For 100
Spr 100
Dpr 070
Brf 030
Fei 060
400 degree rotation

Ff in game 50
Damping in game 10
Latency 5ms

It feels pretty good to me now, but I would love some other people's feedback on how these settings feel. And what I might change to make it feel even better.