Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

WARNING! Wheel users please read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markfan

Sim Racing Designosaur
SRD Member
Reaction score
I believe this is important (and costly) enough to warrant it's own thread.

DO NOT use your wheels with this game! On both the Xbox 360 and PS3 systems, wheels are being broken by the force feedback, and it's not limited to MS wheels either. Reports of Logitech Driving Force GT, G25, and G27 wheels being rendered completely unusable are constantly popping up, so please, if you MUST use your wheel, turn force feedback entirely off (or just don't use the thing at all!).

What the hell just happened to my steering wheel?
Just Put my MS Wheel in the garbage
Serious problem (wheel)
Warning! Broken wheel..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3rWgsRRJI&sns=em"]YouTube - NTG 2011 Wheel Force Feedback Issue[/ame]

Last edited:

NukaColaV13

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
*sigh* This game looked good at first, but now even I'm starting to say the issues are laughable.

Also, stickied because this is a big issue since most of us have the wheels that are affected by this. I'll un-sticky it once Eutechnyx fixes this. Doesn't look like it's going to happen though, because they're denying left and right that NTG2011 is doing it.

Last edited:

duhboy

SRD Member
Reaction score
i hear in the patch that it will fix some wheel problems. I guess we'll just see. Right now this game isn't a total failure, but it sure ain't a pass

aww96

SRD Member
Reaction score
I tried to use my wheel and it was very easy to turn, just like when it's not hooked up. I thought that the wheel is supposed to become harder to turn when it's connected to the game. And there are no calibration options either.

David24

Supreme Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
i hear in the patch that it will fix some wheel problems.
I'm sorry this is the wrong thread to say this in...but I've been hearing this for every complaint/issue I've seen with the game. How big can a patch be?

Ratchet

SRD Member
Reaction score
man i feel bad for those that lost their wheels on such a bad game :\ i was thinking of buying it, saw some issues and bought Killzone 3, that...was good enough for me to make a car for it, man KZ3 = pwn :) but man....NTG had so much hype and excitement behind it, i really though it was going to be a good seller and a fun game..dang NR2003 never fails me

Status
Not open for further replies.