1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Websites Down?

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by scnrfrq, Sep 12, 2019.

1. scnrfrq

scnrfrq Well-Known Member

Not able to access both smiffsden.com and splashngo.studiospeed.club this week. Anyone know what the problem is?

2. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

I think I read on Facebook that Splash and Go closed up shop for good.

EDIT: From the Splash and Go Facebook page:

Hey guys, Cosmin here.
    As some of you have noticed already, our website is now down. It will be down for good. In the last few months I've been too busy and honestly have completely lost interest in adding more content like the previous one to it.
    SNG will no longer be making mods. It was a pretty painful and stressful process for me to learn all that and apply it in the way i wanted. The limitations are too much and just pissed me off more than anything.
    I hope you guys enjoyed our content, I hope to see someone pick up on the possibilities left unexplored and please take our work as an example of what can and can't be done. I'm very thankful to everyone helping out along the way, for the support, feedback and critique for our "mods".
    I'd personally like to thank everyone who helped make my job easier by making the templates, textures, car paint schemes and to everyone outside of our team that helped me out with writing everything in the game itself. (that was the non-fun part) Any help i got is greatly appreciated.

I am very proud of what we were able to achieve and i couldn't have done any it without everyone else's help.

The files that were up there will be hosted somewhere soon as well. Stunod already offered to host them on their website.

TL DR: No more NR2003 mods, they'll be uploaded somewhere, thanks to everyone! , paints only. requests or tradingpaints publics.

P.S: here's a file for WC98 to change the mirror in the cockpit to closer to the driver: https://drive.google.com/open…

3. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Making a comeback!

That is unfortunate but understandable. They did an awesome job on everything they did.

4. Zach3AD

Zach3AD Well-Known Member

Yeah, Cosmin was done making mods after he was done with the 2019 cup mod. Website going away was a matter of time.

I got no clue what happened to the Smiffsden site though. Shame to see an error message on my end too.

5. J.R.Franklin

J.R.Franklin Well-Known Member

I'm currently checking on the status of Smiffsden.com. Been traveling a lot so it's been tough to follow up on this.

mtblillie and InsideLine like this.
  6. J.R.Franklin

Smiffsden.com is back up and working. :)

7. jamesst99

jamesst99 Member

Great! but the link for Watkins Glen SDT is down. Anybody here got a link?

8. J.R.Franklin

Thanks for the heads up. I'm traveling for the next few days. I'll look into it when I get back.

InsideLine likes this.
  9. J.R.Franklin

The link for Watkins Glen SDT is now back up and working. http://www.smiffsden.com/enews.php?id=61
    Thanks for your patience. :)

10. garrett1127

garrett1127 Well-Known Member

Yes, we do have the Splash n Go mods hosted at Stunod Racing if your looking for them. Thanks Cosmin.

USSTalladega and Skyline like this.
  11. Skyline

Skyline Graphic Designer Skyline Customs

The mods are at murraysimrd.com as well.

12. bigz28man

bigz28man Active Member

Thank you splash n go.

13. oddball

oddball Well-Known Member

Thank you to those hosting the Splash and Go mods. My computer crashed and it’s nice to be able to download them somewhere.