Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Whelen Modified Render Requests

718X-Rated

SRD Member
Reaction score
Good Evening Sim Racers:

Here's two (2) Whelen Modifieds that I would like to have rendered (showroom, racetrack, etc.). If you want to know about the story behind these cars, they inspired by the United Racing Club sprint cars driven by Jonathan and David Swanson of Yardville, NJ, the same sprint cars I wrench on some weekends. Unlike other Modifieds I've painted in the past, I designed the numbers, base, and some of the logos from scratch. You can definitely tell these cars were done with such love and dedication.

I greatly appreciate anyone who can render these cars for me as accurately as possible, preferably both brothers' cars together in the same render. This goes on the Cavalier body template. Again, as I work on Jonathan and David's sprint cars on the NY/NJ/PA/DE dirt tracks, you have no idea how much this means to me.

Thank you very much to all for your time.

-Eddie
718X-Rated

Attachments

Last edited:

718X-Rated

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who created these renders for me. This means a lot to me as I work on the sprint cars that inspired these paint schemes.