SRD Member
Reaction score
It will happen......

When it happens.

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I imagine things are bit up in the air with Kyle leaving. We'll see who takes this on.

DERacing

SRD's Resident Lunatic!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Kyle left? What happened? I hope everything is ok.

zaw24fan

SRD National Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Seems like everyone in the SRD offline leagues is having some free time issues. I've been wide open since starting back at college in August. I reckon I probably could have started Eldora stuff this weekend had it not been for Talladega. Try again next week.

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Seems like everyone in the SRD offline leagues is having some free time issues. I've been wide open since starting back at college in August. I reckon I probably could have started Eldora stuff this weekend had it not been for Talladega. Try again next week.
A lot of it for me is the depression/anxiety creeping in, plus I overdid my painting this year, I got sick of even opening photoshop or nr2003. Working on it now. Should run my race this weekend.

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
SRD Member
Reaction score
Definitely not happening this weekend unless someone else runs it. I'm not able to do anything with this until November.

Once November hits I could try and get these last 6 races in myself, but it probably won't be an every weekend deal getting through them. Plus with Kyle gone there is no Score4 results/standings to update anymore so it would all have to be done manually which takes a lot more work to do.

Darren Ingram

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How far in November? I can't say for sure now, but I could maybe run it in the meantime.

Do you follow Kyle on Instagram? You may be able to shoot him a message on there and ask for the Score4 files.

db512

2011 SRD Cup Series Champion
SRD Member
Reaction score
I need to catch up on it but I have an excel file with all the results and the overall standings. We could use that to finish out the year?

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
SRD Member
Reaction score
How far in November? I can't say for sure now, but I could maybe run it in the meantime.
First weekend of November, so the 3rd and 4th.

I need to catch up on it but I have an excel file with all the results and the overall standings. We could use that to finish out the year?
I've got an excel sheet already for the races I've run, just need to go back and gather the data from the races Chev ran.

db512

2011 SRD Cup Series Champion
SRD Member
Reaction score
I've got an excel sheet already for the races I've run, just need to go back and gather the data from the races Chev ran.
Well I just need to get Outward and Richmond updated on mine which I am working on right now if you want to use that just let me know you can skip the step of finding everything.