1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Windows 10 Update Graphics Issues

Discussion in 'NR2003 - PC Support and Troubleshooting' started by cnelson6674, Nov 11, 2017.

1. cnelson6674

cnelson6674 New Member

I had to update Windows 10 a while ago. When I would start the NR2003, the graphics (the best I can describe it) turned the entire screen a lighter color and lost a lot of detail. I reinstalled Windows 8, and the problem went away...the graphics were fine. Now, Windows automatically updates the computer to 10, and I the graphics are garbage again. The picture is fine when have the game set as "Run in a window", but the screen isn't as big. I know this seems pretty confusing, but it's the best why I can describe the problem. I tried to send a picture with a print screen, but the picture looked fine, even though it was not working correctly during the game. Thank you guys.

2. Fetam

Fetam Member

Sounds weird but I would try a different monitor. I had a similar issue like this before. Could be the monitor driver if it's set to generic driver. Video driver update?

Does the gamma setting do anything when you change it?

3. cnelson6674

cnelson6674 New Member

I have updated the drivers, but to no luck. It just seems that when ever I change anything, it still stays the same.

4. Fetam

Fetam Member

What are your computer specs and video card model? What version of drivers are you using?

5. cnelson6674

cnelson6674 New Member

My computer specs are: Edition - Windows 10 Home, Version - 1703, OS Build - 15063.726, Processor - Intenl(R) Core(TM) i3-4160 CPU @ 3.60GHz, Installed RAM - 8.00 GB, System type - 64-bit

Video Card - Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400

6. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

So you have onboard graphics? Apparently you didn't look at the readme

"***Disclaimer*** IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VIDEO CARD DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME. This is a gaming forum, and as such, a video card is the most obvious piece of hardware you need for PC gaming. This is non negotiable. If you don't have a video card, do not post in this forum"

7. Fetam

Fetam Member

Ah man. Ya onboard graphics suck for this game. Couple things you could try.

Right click on the game icon and run in XP mode or something like that.

Also do you have the intel graphics program installed or just the drivers? If you don't have program then get it. If you do, there is a setting in there for the RBG output. See if it's set to "limited". If it is then change it to RGB full or similar.

Beyond that there isn't much I can help you with. Get a Radeon video card when you can. Good luck!

[​IMG]

8. cnelson6674

cnelson6674 New Member

Seems like the video card is my only option. I really do appreciate all of the help you guys did. Thank you.