1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

WinstonCup98 Mod Issues

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by Jordo, Nov 11, 2017.

1. horseman89

horseman89 Well-Known Member

>Jordo
    7-zip is freeware! As InsideLine said just download 7-zip soft from net and try to unpack this mod archive with 7-zip! It should fix this problem!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 2:36 AM
    Jordo and InsideLine like this.
  2. Jordo

Jordo Member

Well I'll be...

AL Zip is a program I even paid for and have used for all Nr stuff since I started playing back in like 2006.

Well, I downloaded 7-zip, to give it a try and also make sure I tried everything you all have suggested.

It did the trick. Those missing files showed up immediately. Guess I'll just keep 7-zip on the PC just for NR stuff.

Thanks so much for all the help guys. It means a lot.

EarnhardtFan and InsideLine like this.
  3. InsideLine

InsideLine Well-Known Member

That's really good news! Now have fun! Lol ;)

4. pshafer3327

pshafer3327 Well-Known Member

Has anyone had issues with getting the templates to open up in PSP or GIMP? I DL'd the PSP GIMP compatible templates but it says they are not supported. Thanks for any help!

-Patrick

5. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Moderator

Those templates can only be opened with PSP X3 or later versions (2009). Legacy templates are being worked on by someone else.

pshafer3327 likes this.
  6. pshafer3327

pshafer3327 Well-Known Member

Thanks @Thunder98 I will look into getting PSP X3 on my new system... Hell it's about time I finally buy it, the free versions have run their course lol, and I'm not good with GIMP at all, thanks again.

-Patrick