Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Ladies and Germs...Misty everyone....*thunderous standing applause*

Scar7752

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ubısǝp buıɔɐɹ ɯıs
SRD Member
Reaction score
Question: for those in high school, what's the policy against cell phones? LRSD just passed something to where now the first time you get caught with a phone you have to wait 5 days to get it back, 2nd and after you can get suspensions and expulsions. Just for having a cell phone in your pocket.

And yes I got mine taken already this year (the Tuesday of the first full week of school), right before this got passed.

Brandon Howe

Track Creator at NR Track Designs
SRD Member
Reaction score
I could never guess lolzy. And hey! My rep is 23 to match my age! That is so awesome! It's like OMG perfect!
Lol, i ruined it :pThat's what you get for hitting me with your flip-flops!

Brandon Howe

Track Creator at NR Track Designs
SRD Member
Reaction score
Question: for those in high school, what's the policy against cell phones? LRSD just passed something to where now the first time you get caught with a phone you have to wait 5 days to get it back, 2nd and after you can get suspensions and expulsions. Just for having a cell phone in your pocket.

And yes I got mine taken already this year (the Tuesday of the first full week of school), right before this got passed.
At my school, if they catch you with it out they take it up and they make your parents come to the school and pay 30 dollars to get it back... I heard that in high schools in my county, you can take out your phone and text and all that during home room and times like that.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score

If you get your cell phone taken from you in school then 99.99% of the time you deserve to get it taken from you.

I've had a cell phone since middle school (late 90s/early 2000s, they weren't exactly small back then), you just keep it turned off and in your pocket/backpack/locker and you will never get it taken away.

Scar7752

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ubısǝp buıɔɐɹ ɯıs
SRD Member
Reaction score
If you get your cell phone taken from you in school then 99.99% of the time you deserve to get it taken from you.
My mom told me to bring it because I had to stay after school that day, and I wasnt even using it, the school did a scan and searched everyone.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU]YouTube - Leeroy Jenkins[/ame]

This is funny for a stupid reason, but watch the whole thing.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score

Cell phones aren't allowed in school in N.Y.C.

But everyone brings them anyway.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sooooooo.... I cleaned out my cookies and all that kind of crap like 15 minutes ago because ya know it's good to do that every now and then..... BUT man does it ever suck to have to go to all these sites and log back in again, I mean most of them I just have to type the first letter of my log-in and it'll pop-up because I got all that stuff saved, but still.... and yeah I realize I'm rambling. lol

John Gamboa

The Mr. Sparkle of NR2003.
Reaction score
Changed my avatar in preparation for my Phineas and Ferb car that I'm almost done with. Redrawn from an episode on Youtube by me.
I happen to like the show a lot,sort of reminds me of Disney's past before sitcoms along with a dash of influence from Rocko's Modern Life (but maybe it's just because the creators of P&F also worked on Rocko).

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
It's 3 am in the mornin...put my key in door bodies layin all over the floor and i don't remember how they got there, but I guess I must have killed em...killed em...

Sadly it is 3 in the morning and that song sucks...Relapse = Garbage...

Status
Not open for further replies.