Latest resources

07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your random thought Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Howe

Track Creator at NR Track Designs
SRD Member
Reaction score
Wow, Friggy realy knows how to make a thread explode... Lolzy...

pennst24

Premier Senior Member
Reaction score
wedsdgsdoidkylebusch on Gregorio's stream is an epically stupid idiot.

The Captain

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Blowing the dust off of my blog in the next few days. It has two posts soon to be three. Yay for ideas!

PepsiRacer4

The One and Only
SRD Member
Reaction score
Keslowski is awesome. And all you haters can keep on hating. Because next season when Carl/Kyle pull stupid **** they're going down.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Keslowski is awesome. And all you haters can keep on hating. Because next season when Carl/Kyle pull stupid **** they're going down.
You sound like that guy on NASCAR Race Hub's Facebook page who says the same thing, replacing Keselowski with Busch.

Enter Sandman

...And Justice For All
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I wonder if all of the start & park drivers think they're running offline leagues and just watching other guys race?

Janitor Dave

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Out of my circle of friends (brother included), only two of us have asked a girl out directly. That being me and another person.

Shift

Sim Racing Design Legend
SRD Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I wonder if all of the start & park drivers think they're running offline leagues and just watching other guys race?
They just jumped on the bandwagon...NR2003 offline league directors back in the day originated the idea...lol.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just saw on twitter that comedian Robert Schimmel who was in a car accident the other day has now died.

:frown:

AdamS

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Strange and True Facts about Death:

More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.

More people are killed each year by coconuts than sharks. Approximately 150 people are killed each year by coconuts.

You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.

Fleas have the distinction of killing more people than all the wars man has ever fought. The “Black Death” plague killed 1/4 of Europe’s population in the 14th century, caused by germs transmitted from rodents to humans by fleas.

The animal responsible for the most human deaths worldwide is the mosquito.

A hundred years ago, the average life expectancy in the United States was forty-seven.

Today, only one in two billion people will live to be 116 or older.

Your statistical chance of being murdered is 1 in 20,000.

There are 5 times as many deaths due to the negligence of doctors as there are deaths due to firearms.

On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.

Dr. Alice Chase, who wrote “Nutrition for Health” and numerous books on the science of proper eating, died of malnutrition.

Adolph Hitler’s mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor.

When Mahatma Gandhi died, an autopsy revealed that his small intestine contained five gold Krugerrands.

When Thomas Edison died in 1941; Henry Ford captured his last dying breath in a bottle.

In 1845, President Andrew Jackson’s pet parrot was removed from his funeral for swearing.

Robert Todd Lincoln, son of Abraham Lincoln, was present at the assassinations of three presidents: his father’s, President Garfield’s, and President McKinley’s. After the last shooting, he refused ever to attend a state affair again.

When Mark Twain was born on Nov 30, 1835, Halley’s comet was visible over Florida, Missouri. Mark Twain predicted in 1909 that he would die when it returned. He was right. When he died on April 21, 1910, Halley’s comet was once again visible in the sky.

:elvis:

Frigus5

Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean
SRD Member
Reaction score
ZING!!!!

Frig, I myself am going through a similar situation, she asked for my number, and sits next to me on the bus, but I am taking things smooth. You should do it too.
Ha ha! We exchanged numbers yesterday. Though neither of us has texted each other yet...

Frigus5

Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean
SRD Member
Reaction score
You sound like that guy on NASCAR Race Hub's Facebook page who says the same thing, replacing Keselowski with Busch.
Lemme guess...is his name Blake McCandless?

I'm so sick of him bashing every single driver except Kausawreckski.

Status
Not open for further replies.