Latest resources

08 JOE GRAF JR.  - MARTINSVILLE daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your random thought Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
I made $25 bucks yesterday...saving up for $170 so I can get another hockey jersey.
I'm thinking I need $229 to get a personalized Leafs 3rd to play in net (The Leafs logo is like a bulls-eye LOL)

Misty

SRD Member
Reaction score
She doesn't particularly like shoes. Unfortunately. She views them as an object that society requires, but that she can use as a weapon. I have never understood why women think that men are obsessed with their feet. A great set of legs, yes.
We're obsessed with our feet so men should be too. That's the way the world should be. If you don't like it, suck on my toe.

AdamS

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
currently working on a 9/11 tribute car. should be up sometime tonight after the race. :)

AdamS

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
i just watched a bunch of 9/11 vids on YouTube and i am crying my eyes out... i still remember this day 9 years ago like it was yesterday.... i still cannot believe this happened.

r.i.p to everyone who died on that day.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
i just watched a bunch of 9/11 vids on YouTube and i am crying my eyes out... i still remember this day 9 years ago like it was yesterday.... i still cannot believe this happened.

r.i.p to everyone who died on that day.
I remember being rushed out of my school, but I couldn't find my mother and I ended up crying.

Enter Sandman

...And Justice For All
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm quite disturbed that I received my 666th thanks for commenting on a 9/11 car. It just has me weirded out for some reason.

Enter Sandman

...And Justice For All
SRD Member
Reaction score
No, not particularly. It has me oddly disturbed. I don't get emotionally disturbed. Despite being mentally disturbed.

EDIT: Oh, now I see that you thanked that post to get me to 667. It still doesn't change that 666 was a 9/11 car and seems majorly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.