Updated

Your random thought Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
I just ran a simulated race at Atlanta...it was actually decided by fuel mileage. And happily, the guy who led the most laps did not win.

celticfang

Waffle addict
SRD Member
Reaction score
Typical. I sleep through two days of college ball, and I miss upsets

I got ESPN360 though

Enter Sandman

...And Justice For All
SRD Member
Reaction score
Waiting for Jenna to come home. She was supposed to have today off but ended up being called in because someone else didn't show up. I was looking forward to having her around all day, but now I just have to look forward to 5:30ish.

John Gamboa

The Mr. Sparkle of NR2003.
Reaction score
For those that may have the slightest curiosity to why I have Phineas and Ferb as a sponsor on my cars in the first place (which is a sort-of response to my Conseco render request thread), I have it on there since I happen to like the show a lot myself (even my mom watchs it and likes it lol).
But mainly, it's a tribute to Disney itself since it was another cartoon of theirs that actually got me to start making my own bases on GIMP (a sort of weird tribute, I know, but still a tribute).

It wasn't actually the cartoon itself that started my painting for real,but rather, making banners at another forum I used to go to that made me want to start making my own. I found a tutorial on how to do it at Deviantart, then I tried it out myself, which led to trying the path tool on my cars, which leads to how I draw most of my stuff today. And now you know of my strange path on how I started making my own stuff for my cars.

Enter Sandman

...And Justice For All
SRD Member
Reaction score
NFL Redzone is a great channel. I've enjoyed seeing all of the games very much since I can't get NFL Sunday Ticket.

Misty

SRD Member
Reaction score
Football sucks. I love my new avatar though! It's soooooo sexy!

Frigus5

Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yep, just as I suspected. The Colts suck. I knew it. Happens all the time. They aren't motivated and they aren't in the swing of things because they have been purposely sucking in the pre-season.

We need a coach that won't do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.