Updated

Your random thought Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJ

Premier Senior Member
Reaction score
gooo... TITANS

Ok, so we beat a team that will probably go 3-13. but i went with a friend to a Raiders club nearby to go watch the game, what an experience that was :err:

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
gooo... TITANS

Ok, so we beat a team that will probably go 3-13. but i went with a friend to a Raiders club nearby to go watch the game, what an experience that was :err:

I went to the 2007-2008 season opener in Oakland when they were hosting the Lions and I had all of my gear on. The Lions won 36-21. Wow, I'm surprised I got outta there without a knife in my belly after experiencing that firsthand.

Frigus5

Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean
SRD Member
Reaction score
gooo... TITANS

Not a Titans fan, I'm an Oilers fan.

Yes, I'm aware that they are the Titans now. But I don't really care.

Frigus5

Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean
SRD Member
Reaction score
I went to the 2007-2008 season opener in Oakland when they were hosting the Lions and I had all of my gear on. The Lions won 36-21. Wow, I'm surprised I got outta there without a knife in my belly after experiencing that firsthand.

Going to an away game...never the best idea.

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
Singing...

It's the Houston Oilers
Houston Oilers
Houston Oilers, Number One

It's The Houston Oilers
Houston Oilers
Houston Oilerssss Number Onnneeee...

:notworthy:

I so date myself with that song...

Scar7752

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ubısǝp buıɔɐɹ ɯıs
SRD Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGTGOP31Row]YouTube - Sha'Karee Scaife Shatters a Backboard[/ame]

Yes that's a security camera, I had to use friggin CamStudio because I don't know how to rip the video directly.

Also this is gonna be in a highlight video I've been hired to make for this person.

dalejrgamer

$9.99/mo
SRD Member
Reaction score
VMAs was aired tonight, if anyone cares.

Lady Gaga's costume is atrocious.

Entire show sucked.

That is all.

The Captain

Premier Senior Member
Reaction score
Ok so Saturday night at the game there was a storm delay. After the storm cleared out, they announced that the game was getting back going in 15 minutes. They immediately played "I Can See Clearly Now". Somehow I now like that song...

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
VMAs was aired tonight, if anyone cares.

Lady Gaga's costume is atrocious.

Entire show sucked.

That is all.

I could have said this without watching. You know it's gonna happen.

What amazes me is that a woman with the singing talent of a jellyfish somehow gets a ton of awards.

David24

Supreme Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
For those that may have the slightest curiosity to why I have Phineas and Ferb as a sponsor on my cars in the first place (which is a sort-of response to my Conseco render request thread), I have it on there since I happen to like the show a lot myself (even my mom watchs it and likes it lol).
But mainly, it's a tribute to Disney itself since it was another cartoon of theirs that actually got me to start making my own bases on GIMP (a sort of weird tribute, I know, but still a tribute).

It wasn't actually the cartoon itself that started my painting for real,but rather, making banners at another forum I used to go to that made me want to start making my own. I found a tutorial on how to do it at Deviantart, then I tried it out myself, which led to trying the path tool on my cars, which leads to how I draw most of my stuff today. And now you know of my strange path on how I started making my own stuff for my cars.

Interesting story dude

Mike24

Retired
SRD Member
Reaction score
Uh... thank you? :confused:

Yes, I believe that would be the correct response when someone compliments you...:sarcastic:

I could have said this without watching. You know it's gonna happen.

What amazes me is that a woman with the singing talent of a jellyfish somehow gets a ton of awards.

Wow, you could be talking about any pop music icon, nowadays... (given that now you don't need musical talent or singing ability to be successful anymore...just hype and a good pr rep...its sad. most of these popular "musicians" now don't have a lick of talent. Then, a lot of very talented people never make it, even though they can sing or play with the best of them, simply because they don't have a marketable it factor. You didn't need that back then...your music did the talking for you, and made you it)

Status
Not open for further replies.