1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Your Random Thought

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by MattyO, Dec 19, 2014.

1. PepsiRacer4

PepsiRacer4 The One and Only

Anyways, so I'm thinking of switching up usernames but I dunno, I've had PepsiRacer4 attached to my sim racing persona outside of Facebook since 2009 when I first jumped in the fray.

2. FloridaFan88

FloridaFan88 Well-Known Member

Let's hope that this thread doesn't spiral out of control. In the meantime...
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. kirbyfighter12

kirbyfighter12 Well-Known Member Banned

Notices the first post.
    My Reaction
    [​IMG]

Happy Hypemas and or Christmas!
    Also it will de-rail. Sooner or later. As proof of which-> [Points to the MEOWMEOWMEOW post]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  4. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

You brought this back....

And a Merry Christmas to you all Sir's!

(y)

5. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

I concur. Good points all around. Hopefully the members who want to participate in the thread, can weed out the preteen immature crap and can have a fun thread to bullshit in. Because that's something I'd like to participate in too.

4 people like this.
  6. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Obnoxious old fart

Hell yeah. I'm game for this, and FINALLY some stuff to read over coffee again!

Random thought: Wanting to paint cars for career, but not sure if new bodies might become available soon, so I wait.

2 months later I'm still debating. In the meantime, I make kids cry on Call of Duty.

7. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

You know, I've been thinking about North Korea a lot lately (as may some of you). It seems like this little shitstain can do whatever he wants and gets away with it. Now we may never see a stoner movie about Kim Jung Ul's death.

8. RacerXero84

Kicker is the point of their blocking it was supposedly because it contained a segment depicting Kim's death... which is now literally all over the internet.

Added development is that the hackers stipulated that the movie is also not to be released DVD, VOD, or pirate leak.

Personally, the US just lost it's first real cyber war. Now would be a GREAT time to set some standards, procedures, and response protocols for next time. Hacking Sony is a private sector issue, but releasing personal (and medical information) of their employee's (US citizens) is a problem for the nation.

Plus side, my field I'm current pursuing in college is going to be in VERY high demand in the future.

9. 4WideRacing

4WideRacing Well-Known Member

Thank you Matt! (y)

Yet's keep this thread worthwhile! :)

10. Henderson

Henderson Graphic Designer

First real discussion of this thread, for whoever wants to participate.

So, what's everyone doing for Christmas?

I live in Charlotte alone, but have family in Virginia and New Jersey, so I'll be going up to VA Tuesday night, then to NJ the day after Christmas. Lots of traveling, but it's a good time. After it's all said and done, I'll be back in Charlotte on the 29th and get right back to work...

11. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

Guys, the "MEOWMEOWMEOW" post I made was supposed to be a joke.

Also, I plan on visiting my grandma on Christmas Day.

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2

12. RacerXero84

Chillin at the house this Christmas. Did travelling to NJ for Turkey Day. Going to have some egg nog and rum while the kids open their gifts, then the wife and I will be slow cooking a pot roast and some ribs for dinner with mashed potatoes, corn, and homemade rolls.

Afterwards, drinking more (the rum will NOT be gone here! lol) and eventually crashing out and looking forward to the "adult" Christmas...

Tax returns :)

13. bowtie

bowtie Muzakologist

What ya think about private forums and groups, N2K3, and others as well. How much influence do those discussions have on the actual community? Especially since almost every one of the groups have at least one spy :-O

I read some conversations where certain individuals wear several different hats, depending on their interest.

14. RacerXero84

I can actually say that I have little to no idea what you're even referencing there. I imagine that some closed discussions allow for devs to create without the "gimme gimme" of some people, while other times it just puts out the well behaved and considerate members, if that was what you were talking about.

15. Frigus5

Frigus5 Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean

I feel so damn old because I was around for every single YRT thread in existence and now look a new one.

Well, time for the ultimate non stop throwback Thursday for me every time I look at this thread

16. burtonbraves

burtonbraves Fictional Extraordinaire

Oh God it's back.

Hahah though that's pretty cool.

17. flyersfan4888

flyersfan4888 I do things sometimes.

Damn if you have any free time on the 26th let me....oh wait. I have work. Never mind :c

18. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 Lawn Duty, Judge Judy

If tomatoes are fruit, does that make ketchup a smoothie?

1 person likes this.
  19. BillyJack79

BillyJack79 20+ Years of Sim Racing

I hate it when I get to the bottom of the bag. I realized as I was filling my bowl, that I had been dipping in a little too much here lately. I can feel it weighing me down. Two pounds in two weeks is a bit much, even for me. I can't help myself, when I get that bowl in my hands I just don't know when to stop...

Guess I better head down to Wal-Mart and get another bag of cereal.

20. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 Lawn Duty, Judge Judy

I can gain at least 3 pounds a month. I feel your pain. At least 70 lbs over my "normal" weight.