Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I was there. It was one of those crashes that you could see happening before it actually did. I wasn't nice being able to only watch for two hours without knowing the conditions of the drivers.
Agreed (pretty scary looking on not knowing if the driver is ok or seriously injured). On the same topic (you being at the races), did you get any cool photos or video?

pimmy

SRD Member
Reaction score
Agreed (pretty scary looking on not knowing if the driver is ok or seriously injured). On the same topic (you being at the races), did you get any cool photos or video?
No, I didn't take any photos. There's too much debris fencing in the way at Donington now.

nascarfan9

Category 5 Punicane.
SRD Member
Reaction score
So today this guy comes into work today bitching about his framing order not being done (originally due 4/14). The reason it wasn't done yet, and had been pushed back to 4/21, was because the mat for the order was sent to us the wrong size. Unfortunately, we can't do specialty cuts in-house, nor was the mat chosen one we keep in stock, so it had to be reordered...

If only he didn't hang up on me when I called him last week to try and explain all of that. :rolleyes:

TColeman12

#RoarBeforeThe24
SRD Member
Reaction score
Today is a good day lol. She liked my tweet, as well as responded to my Facebook message. Plus, I had a lot of fun doing the fictional scheme. :D
IMG_4615.PNG

Last edited:

ahspencer01

yikes
Banned
Reaction score
If life would stop throwing literally every single fucking thing possible at me, that would be great.

TColeman12

#RoarBeforeThe24
SRD Member
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding ignorant, I have to ask... There was a car COMPLETELY STOPPED on the track where other cars were racing and there was no caution?? And now this kid lost his legs for it. What did they expect would happen?
My thoughts completely as well. I mean, why was there a car stopped like that in the first place? Those are dangerous conditions and a yellow should've been thrown for it. I feel really bad for Monger and his family, as that's a big thing to have to endure for the rest of his life.

sadlerfan21

SRD Member
Reaction score
This incident happened right in front of him. There was a whopping 5 WHOLE SECONDS from the initial spin to the crash. There is a video showing exactly what happened. There was no time on anybody's part to avoid it whether driver's reaction time to the stewards throwing a full course yellow.

pimmy

SRD Member
Reaction score
This incident happened right in front of him. There was a whopping 5 WHOLE SECONDS from the initial spin to the crash. There is a video showing exactly what happened. There was no time on anybody's part to avoid it whether driver's reaction time to the stewards throwing a full course yellow.
Oh look, somebody who gets it.

MrDude68

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thank you for explaining that. I did not see the full video so I didn't know it was because of a spin. I thought somebody blew up and stopped on the track.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Me: "I'm so close to this big track edit I've been working on for weeks."

Sandbox: "Track failed to load from disk. No specific reason was given for this."
Always save a copy of a current wokring WIP of a track in an extremely paranoid manner, then seal it away in a rar or zip file. Sandbox is notorious of corrupting track files.

nj9703

Very Stable Genius
SRD Member
Reaction score
Always save a copy of a current wokring WIP of a track in an extremely paranoid manner, then seal it away in a rar or zip file. Sandbox is notorious of corrupting track files.
Oh, this reminded me! I had a rar file of it in my tracks folder to send off to the people testing it with me.

thefaeway

SRD Member
Reaction score
When I work with Sandbox, I save a new file after literally every.single.thing I do.