5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Your Random Thought

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I love it when I'm running an online race and set for an 8th place, not really that bad for the night I had been having (aka speeding on pit road three times while serving a speeding penalty), and then my pit crew just stops servicing me with 25 to go. I run out, coast to my stall, and they just stand there like, "What do you want me to do about it?"

Tetronix

#48EVER
SRD Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to create their own ratings after running races? Or maybe have a formula for something similar?

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, me and the fam went and saw Cars 3 today. It was pretty good - not as good as the other two - but still good. Thanks again, @Tetronix for not spoiling it for me! ;)

Also, Happy Birthday @shaneshine23! Looks like you might get a present of Larson winning later on "today." :D

Last edited:

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
I went to Washington, D.C. yesterday for the third time in four weeks and did touristy things for the first time. I visited the entire National Mall for the first time, it was awesome. Went with a few friends and we had a great day. Some highlights:

- While at the Washington Monument, I overheard somebody say "Do you think Washington really lives up there?"
- Visited the Vietnam War Memorial for the first time
- Ate Waffle House
- Got tons of great pictures
- Pet a dog
- Picked up like, eight souvenir shot glasses for friends back home
- Visited a few friends who live near there, and my girlfriend

ahspencer01

yikes
Banned
Reaction score
Video of the wreck in the Mexico Series where a car went into a group of spectators has emerged. No one was injured, but some people may find the video disturbing so I put it in a spoiler tag just in case.

pimmy

SRD Member
Reaction score
Video of the wreck in the Mexico Series where a car went into a group of spectators has emerged. No one was injured, but some people may find the video disturbing so I put it in a spoiler tag just in case.
So, a pretty bad lack of safety regarding barriers on both sides of the Atlantic at the weekend, then:

Tetronix

#48EVER
SRD Member
Reaction score
It's quite scary when your city and provincial RCMP units start a city-wide manhunt and lockdown as they searched for roughly 2 and a half hours for an armed gunman on the loose. 2 females were apprehended during a traffic stop, but not without their machetes being confiscated. It's over, and we can all go back to living normal lives.

And to think that @JeffJordan has the most (but best) daily stories. lmao

TColeman12

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
It's quite scary when your city and provincial RCMP units start a city-wide manhunt and lockdown as they searched for roughly 2 and a half hours for an armed gunman on the loose. 2 females were apprehended during a traffic stop, but not without their machetes being confiscated. It's over, and we can all go back to living normal lives.

And to think that @JeffJordan has the most (but best) daily stories. lmao
Machetes, wtf lol. That sounds interesting.

MattSRD28

SRD Pick'em Series Commissioner
Staff member
SRD Member
Reaction score
So on my commute home today I saw no less than 4 cars run red lights, one rear-ending, one car with all 4 wheels on the shoulder because darn it we need to get all we can out of that on-ramp merge pocket, had to make a U-turn and a right to avoid sitting behind 30+ cars waiting to make a left turn...twice, one near miss because a van clearly didn't look at all before flying out of a driveway clear across a road so as to make an immediate left, and took an alternate route to avoid a 4 car collision that completely blocked a tunnel that's on my most direct route home.

Unfortunately this is barely out of what I would consider "normal" with my commute. One day I'm not going to make it home. It feels inevitable.