1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Your Random Thought

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by MattyO, Dec 19, 2014.

1. LarryFoyt50

LarryFoyt50 OMG THIS PLATE!!!

Well, haven't posted in while. School, being sick, other stuff kept me occupied. Etc. Etc. I kinda guess this was going to happened after the chatbox went bust on the front. It has been really quiet and lost the groove on this site. Now, dreading on transfering the 2000-2001 BGN cars to the cup2000 mod.

2. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

I can only speak to the few I've been a part of, but I find them useful and help whatever community it's a part of. You get you actually know the person with their guard down somewhat. Depending of course who is invited to these private forums :)

3. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

I'll be staying at home spending Christmas with my Mom, Dad, and Grandmother (Mom's mother) and come Christmas Eve, my Dad wants us to take part in his family tradition of ordering pizza and wings.

Back when we lived in New York, my Dad had a lot of relatives living in Olean about 15 minutes away. So what we did was go to my Great Grandmother's house where we all got together, ordered a sheet pizza and 48 wings from a local pizza place called Tasta Pizza. We usually stayed for about 3 hours or so while everyone chats, eats, and eventually exchanged gifts. And by gifts, I mean $10 Walmart gift cards. But it was fun getting to talk to everyone, but in 2012 my Great Grandmother passed away and we all got together one last time that Christmas eve because I moved to Tennessee in late August the next year. Now, after we visited them we went up to what was simply known to us as 'The Hill', beautiful scenery where more of my Dad's cousins lived. Every year it was a laugh and a half, rotating from 5 houses year after year yet at the end of the night someone winds up breaking something, and I"m willing to admit I caused one of these events to occur. Needless to say, we were one rowdy bunch.

Alright, storytime's over. XD

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  4. kirbyfighter12

kirbyfighter12 Well-Known Member Banned

Personally I'll be alone on Christmas; (The main issue of living far away from any relatives).
    Probably going to play Some RTS Games to Nuke my friends bases. Then paint up some cars for the Cup2000 Mod. While playing some Christmas style music.
    Apple Cider time. :) While playing Smite.

5. champ4811

champ4811 Muscle Heaven

Hello. That's my random thought.

About my Christmas plans, I plan on spending it with my friends and family at home. I can't now since I'm sick. :(

6. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

Christmas shopping sucks. Still about 60% done.

Sent from THE UNIVERSE S5

7. Frigus5

Frigus5 Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean

When it comes to Christmas shopping I have issues.

My brother is impossible to shop for. He's very reserved and quiet. He usually just wants money or nothing at all. Yet I have the perfect gift for him.

My girlfriend is very open and interesting. You would think shopping for her would be easy. Yet I have no idea what to get her. All I remember is her mentioning she wanted a Steam card once. Or Fire Emblem. Yet she doesn't have a 3DS. I wanted to get her a 2DS but I am so poor.

Yeah. Woo. Shopping.

8. Sgt Slaughter

Sgt Slaughter Well-Known Member

So... only saw YRT #3, and we saw how that went. Hope this stays up for a long time!

Anyway, back to Christmas events.

I'm having a party tonight for my mom's birthday, and then another party Sunday night. Then on Christmas Eve I'm going to my uncle's house, and then having a FOURTH PARTY on Christmas Day for a ton of family members...

Luckily my first semester of college is over so I have (almost) a full month off.

9. Henderson

Henderson Graphic Designer

Going to Target at 4:30pm on a Saturday 5 days before Christmas was about the worst decision of my life.

Luckily, brownies that have been sitting out for an hour are friggen delicious and make me forget all about my Target troubles.

10. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

Every Christmas I find myself listening to this over and over again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DTwLqR071M]Bob & Doug's 12 Days of Christmas[/ame]

11. Angel Casique

Angel Casique Well-Known Member

Well tonight's plans were ruined by protest. So I need somthing else to do. Ughh.

12. AwesomeFork24

AwesomeFork24 SRD's Insomniac

I'll be serious now.
    My random thought, how do NASCAR drivers pee?

13. labontefanboy

labontefanboy Well-Known Member

I remember a Daytona 500 several years ago where a driver had to piss and his crew chief told him to do it in his pants. XD

Now that this thread is back, I guess I should contribute my random thought. I cannot wait for next fall when I'm in college.

1 person likes this.
  14. Nitro

Nitro Well-Known Member

That's a good question.

15. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

I wonder how many on here are Dr. Who fans? Or Star Trek for that matter.

16. thisguy

thisguy Well-Known Member

I heard they piss themselves and dump gatorade or water or soda on themselves during/after the race.

17. Henderson

Henderson Graphic Designer

My father was HUGE Star Trek fan. I remember his collection of figurines and glassware with Star Trek characters on it. Very cool stuff. I'll have to ask my mom if she has any of his DVD sets anymore when I go back for the holidays. Unless they are VHS tapes... Considering most of them are from the late 90's.

If I end up finding anything, I'll get a couple pictures to show ya, John. And now that you remind me of it, I kinda feel like watching it again. I loved watching it with my dad. Even if they were the same five episodes because he fell asleep and I just replayed them over and over. haha

The new movies aren't bad either. Never really liked the fact that they are adolescents, but they are pretty well done.

18. AwesomeFork24

AwesomeFork24 SRD's Insomniac

An old pic I took a few years ago,
    Took it just before 2 bolts of lightning struck.
    [​IMG]

19. LarryFoyt50

LarryFoyt50 OMG THIS PLATE!!!

Speaking on the cup2000 mod, here is a cool pic from 2000.

Attached Files:

20. wslates

wslates 1

Star Trek fan here. Wonder why my name is Wesley? Named after ensign Wesley Crusher on TNG. Actually ran into Wil Wheaton a couple months ago, but he looked like he didn't want to be bothered, so I didn't ask him for a picture or anything.

Watched all of TNG and its respective movies, currently watching Voyager.